Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
    Sample questions.... really tough.... I could have done this in 4th grade.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wonderlic_test
    • If a piece of rope cost 20 cents per 2 feet, how many feet can you buy for 30 dollars?
    • Which of the numbers in this group represents the smallest amount? a) 0.3 b) 0.08 c) 1 d) 0.33
    • A high-speed train travels 25 feet in 1/3 second. In 4 seconds, the train will have traveled __?__ feet.
    • A clock lost 2 minutes and 36 seconds in 78 days. How many seconds did it lose per day?
    Tell that to all those QB's who scored less than 35.

Anyone who can handle an NFL playbook is no moron.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post

Tell that to all those QB's who scored less than 35.

Anyone who can handle an NFL playbook is no moron.
      I already did.....

The numbers of morons who succeed in football shows that not true.

Comment

I already did.....

The numbers of morons who succeed in football shows that not true.
        Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Wonderlic scores

Systems Analyst 32
        Chemist 31
        Electrical Engineer 30
        Engineer 29
        Programmer 29
        Accountant 28
        Executive 28
        Reporter 28
        Teacher 28
        Copywriter 27
        Investment Analyst 27
        Librarian 27
        Electronics Technician 26

Comment

• Every field has morons....and the highest NFL score is held by a moron shows how dumb football players are...

Though I think most players would not be stupid enough to believe they could pull the nonsense Rodgers actually thought he could get away with.... the universal commendations by sports people show not all are idiots.
          Last edited by Conor Dary; 11-10-2021, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• Each Wondetlic question is "easy" the thing is there are 50 to finish in 12 minutes. Processing speed is a major metric of intelligence and that's one of the ways the Wonderlic is decent as a quick and dirty ad-hoc IQ test. Just being able to read-process-answer-finish in time shows something.

Pretty sure Fitzmagic scored a 48. And I think some punter maybe got a 50.

I wouldn't use moron, as that indicates actual lack of intelligence. Maybe idiot, at least how it's used these days, where intent is taken into consideration.

As far as intelligence, I'm willing to bet NFL players are right about national average, which means you'll have really dumb ones and really smart ones on the ends of the bell-curve, but mostly average guys clumped in the middle.

My Raiders seem to attract the fellas who are pulling the whole league down!
            Last edited by scottmitchell74; 11-10-2021, 02:02 AM.
            You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Rodgers is a moron because he thought the rest of the world was as big a fool as he was...and would buy his idiotic story....IQ tests don't test for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
                Each Wondetlic question is "easy" the thing is there are 50 to finish in 12 minutes. Processing speed is a major metric of intelligence and that's one of the ways the Wonderlic is decent as a quick and dirty ad-hoc IQ test. Just being able to read-process-answer-finish in time shows something.

Pretty sure Fitzmagic scored a 48. And I think some punter maybe got a 50.

I wouldn't use moron, as that indicates actual lack of intelligence. Maybe idiot, at least how it's used these days, where intent is taken into consideration.

As far as intelligence, I'm willing to bet NFL players are right about national average, which means you'll have really dumb ones and really smart ones on the ends of the bell-curve, but mostly average guys clumped in the middle.

My Raiders seem to attract the fellas who are pulling the whole league down!
                48 for Ryan Fitzpatrick and 28 for Peyton Manning sound about right. They scored 1580 and 1030 on the SAT respectively. My guess is that Aaron Rodgers would score about 1200 on the SAT which isn't bad but it's nothing to brag about either. Rodgers reminds me of Alfredo Corleone when he talks about being a critical thinker. Do you remember this scene?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X9E9n6GHC8

Who talks like this except for insecure people such a certain politician who shall remain nameless?
                Last edited by jazzcyclist; 11-10-2021, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Every field has morons....and the highest NFL score is held by a moron shows how dumb football players are...

Though I think most players would not be stupid enough to believe they could pull the nonsense Rodgers actually thought he could get away with.... the universal commendations by sports people show not all are idiots.
                  Dealing with this strange Covid situation is weird for all of us. Hell, I went to a HS football game Friday night must have been a couple thousand there, nobody wearing a mask nobody social distancing. Then the next day stopped to get some gas and needed a mask to get in,

Nobody is some moron because of how they decided to handle this stuff. A moron tries to attack the capital building, that's a moron,

Rodgers is a lot of things, but moron isn't one of them. If I could hang out with an NFL QB yep, Aaron Rodgers.
                  Last edited by Alcyallen; 11-10-2021, 03:36 AM.

Comment

• If the NFL is going to hand out such light punishment for teams & players for violating covid protocols, then what was the point of making these rules? This response, or lack thereof, doesn't encourage anyone to adhere to the policy or take it seriously.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrMichael...88477955559429

Comment

• Aaron Rodgers Becomes No. 1 Sports Moron In The World

https://defector.com/aaron-rodgers-b...-in-the-world/

Comment

• Aaron Rodgers is an anti-vaxxer, a liar and dumb as hell

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...av4-story.html

Comment

• All of this is to say that I’m grateful to Aaron Rodgers for exposing himself as such a galaxy-brained moron. It gives me a concrete place to direct all the rage I’ve been storing up over the course of the pandemic against all the people who put their own comfort above the good of the rest of us, all the people who “are just asking questions” about COVID vaccines, despite not even knowing what questions to ask.

Now, when I think of people who think they’re smarter than everyone else, who think the rules don’t apply to them, who think lay people have the same expertise as doctors who have spent decades studying science and medicine, I will now think of Aaron Rodgers.

https://deadspin.com/thanks-for-volu...ers-1848015110

Comment

• Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers’ strained relationship with his family came to light as his brother competed on The Bachelorette. A new report details just how strained that relationship is.

In fact, it’s nonexistent. Rodgers reportedly hasn’t spoken to his family in two years.

And that’s not all.

The report also says family members don’t have his cell phone number, he didn’t attend his grandfather’s funeral and if his parents want to come to games, they have to buy their own tickets. Rodgers has told them they’re not welcome in Green Bay.

This behavior apparently extends to Rodgers’ friends as well. He reportedly bailed on being a groomsman in a friend’s wedding the day before it happened and he fired a business manager he’s known since high school.

It all paints a pretty unflattering picture of Rodgers.

https://totalpackers.com/2016/11/aar...-family-years/

Comment

If the NFL is going to hand out such light punishment for teams & players for violating covid protocols, then what was the point of making these rules? This response, or lack thereof, doesn't encourage anyone to adhere to the policy or take it seriously.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MrMichael...88477955559429
                              I agree that the NFL should have come down harder on Rodgers and the Packers but I'm not so sure this episode will encourage more people to flout COVID-19 protocols. I'll bet Rodgers has a lot of regrets right now and wishes he would have handled it differently because the blowback against him has been beyond anything he could have imagined and the carefully crafted image he had built over years is in shambles and he's a now national laughingstock.

Comment

Rodgers is a moron because he thought the rest of the world was as big a fool as he was...and would buy his idiotic story....IQ tests don't test for that.
                                Speaking of his IQ

Does Aaron Rodgers have a high IQ?

Aaron Rodgers – 130 He’s also in the “very superior intelligence” level when it comes to his IQ.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So a 35 on the Wonderlic, a 130 IQ, can't see how moron would fit in there.

Poor judgement, that'll work, we all have our moments.

Seen a lot of total ??? going on out there with thIs covid thing, bet we all have. Hell, saw two old ladies almost come to blows standing in a bank line, it was,......back up, the other wasn't going for it.

All this was new to all of us, noway all this is any indication of well anything, not judging anyone over how they handled this mess. Aaron Rodgers is cool, he could have done a lot of other things, we are lucky he got into football. To.....well you didn't handle the covid thing very well.........nay!!!!

I'm not getting a booster and know nobody in my orbit who got covid.

No wonder he's the best QB in the NFL

Ok ok ok we get it, smart and intelligent.

Last edited by Alcyallen; 11-10-2021, 04:53 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X