X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Covid-19 Vaccine Mandates Are Working—Here’s The Proof

https://www.forbes.com/sites/tommybe...h=2ae8916c2305

Comment

• Faced with losing their jobs, even the most hesitant are getting vaccinated

https://www.npr.org/2021/10/07/10433...s-to-keep-jobs

Comment

• Hey Conor, how about we get back to NFL football, ok? We have a forum for this covid stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen
          Ever notice the Browns have had some running backs?

Right now the best combo in the league in Nick Chubb and Kareem Hunt,

The roots to the tree big Marion Motley he was bigger than some d linemen in his day, a career average of over 5 yards a carry. Then here came Jim Brown and Bobby Mitchell, the classic Thunder and Lightning, they both averaged over 5 yards a carry. Then Mitchell left for the Redskins and Brown retired in 68, in 69 here came punt returner Leroy Kelly to have his Hall of Fame career just like Motley, Brown and Mitchell (more about his WR days as a Redskin).

Can;t forget that Ernest Byner & Kevin Mack duo, both having a 1000 yard season together. Now add...

Mike Pruitt
          Greg Pruitt
          Eric Metcalf

Now bad!
          Growing up in NE Ohio I was always fascinated by the Pruitt "brothers" who were in fact not brothers! Blew my 9 year old mind. They even wore mirror numbers. I was sure for years they were brothers.
          You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen
            The roots to the tree big Marion Motley he was bigger than some d linemen in his day, a career average of over 5 yards a carry. Then here came Jim Brown and Bobby Mitchell, the classic Thunder and Lightning, they both averaged over 5 yards a carry. Then Mitchell left for the Redskins and Brown retired in 68, in 69 here came punt returner Leroy Kelly to have his Hall of Fame career just like Motley, Brown and Mitchell (more about his WR days as a Redskin).
            Brown retired after the 1965 season - not 1968, and Kelly started in the NFL in 1964 - played with Brown for one year.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

Growing up in NE Ohio I was always fascinated by the Pruitt "brothers" who were in fact not brothers! Blew my 9 year old mind. They even wore mirror numbers. I was sure for years they were brothers.
              I thought they were cousins, but as we know not related at all. Mike more about power, Greg a scat back as ya know.
              Last edited by Alcyallen; 11-10-2021, 07:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post

Brown retired after the 1965 season - not 1968, and Kelly started in the NFL in 1964 - played with Brown for one year.
                I knew that, yep,,,DUH!

Brown had 9 pro bowl seasons then here came Kelly with his 6, they didn't miss a beat. Yep, Kelly returned punts for a season before taking over.

Have read he was a 9.5 cat while at Morgan State, but have never seen anything to back that up/

Only place I post where I don't have to explain a....9.5
                Last edited by Alcyallen; 11-10-2021, 07:42 PM.

Comment

• Best AFC team right now?
                  Last edited by Alcyallen; 11-10-2021, 08:07 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post
                    Best AFC team right now?
                    Tennessee, right now.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Rorick View Post

Tennessee, right now.
                      Very sorry to see Henry on the shelf, but very happy to see my favorite 21st century RB Peterson getting carries. He was rusty. Hopefully next week he can knock the rust off.

Peterson and Henry: two guys that show the fault with "stacking the box" 8,9,10 men at the line. If they get through...it's just green in front and noone can catch them.
                      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Aaron Rodgers is finally coming to his senses and has decided that it's best that he just shut up and play football.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/11/09/aa...e-not-activist

Comment

• Little late for that.... a reputation in ruins...

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                            Aaron Rodgers is finally coming to his senses and has decided that it's best that he just shut up and play football.

https://www.si.com/nfl/2021/11/09/aa...e-not-activist
                            Maybe, maybe not . . .

Originally posted by aaron fyou rodgers
                            But in the end, I have to stay true to who I am and what I’m about and I stand behind the things that I said.

Comment

• I don't know why Rodgers didn't just plead the 5th from the beginning like many athletes have done without controversy. If it worked for Lebron James certainly it would worked for Rodgers.
                              Last edited by jazzcyclist; 11-11-2021, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• Because he is a narcissistic egomaniac....

James has shown he cares about others....something completely alien to Rodgers.
                                Last edited by Conor Dary; 11-11-2021, 04:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X