Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Rodgers is guilty of a lot more than breaking NFL rules

Our View: When Aaron Rodgers defended himself spouting junk science, he ignored his power as a football superstar to misinform millions of Americans.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...001/?gnt-cfr=1

Comment

• Meanwhile....

Ravens vs Dolphins in a couple hours, should be an easy Ravens win. do expect another game where Jackson has a few.......wow!!!.....he's without question the greatest running QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post

Kinda lost me there, huh?
        Let me splain it to you. Injecting OBJ into the Green Bay Packer receiver corps would be like injecting ivermectin to immunize from covid-19. Moot point now.
        Last edited by J Rorick; 11-11-2021, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Meanwhile....

Ravens vs Dolphins in a couple hours, should be an easy Ravens win. do expect another game where Jackson has a few.......wow!!!.....he's without question the greatest running QB.
          Fox show just showed a stat that he already has the most 100 yard rushing games for a QB: 12 to Vick's 11.
          You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Meanwhile....

Nice pick Alcyallen.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

Fox show just showed a stat that he already has the most 100 yard rushing games for a QB: 12 to Vick's 11.
              And he has years left, he really is a running back who plays QB.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Rorick View Post

Nice pick Alcyallen.
                What was your pick, BEFORE the game?

Comment

• I didn't even know who was playing until I turned game on after Jeopardy. But I would have picked Baltimore as well; I was just joshing you. Baltimore was doomed once you said they'd win easily. Miami is a well-coached team that plays better than expected (even when they lose) most of the time. They get blown out when they don't play as hard.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Rorick View Post
                    I didn't even know who was playing until I turned game on after Jeopardy. But I would have picked Baltimore as well; I was just joshing you. Baltimore was doomed once you said they'd win easily. Miami is a well-coached team that plays better than expected (even when they lose) most of the time. They get blown out when they don't play as hard.
                    For some reason I thought the Ravens were home, so,....DUH! Would have left off......easily.

Now we have....good team coming off a loss next week at Bears. Yep....Ravens!

Comment

• Robert Woods out for season, ACL

OBJ now #2 WR

Comment

• Vaccinated Big Ben out with ankle? Shoulder? Groin? Nope!😄🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
                        You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Opinion: Aaron Rodgers fooled a lot of people ... including me

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...002/?gnt-cfr=1

Comment

• Aaron Rodgers has always seemed to @mikefreemanNFL
                            as one of the most intelligent and introspective athletes he has ever met. "That thought was, obviously, extremely wrong," Freeman goes on to write.

https://mobile.twitter.com/usatodays...45475172442114

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
                              Aaron Rodgers has always seemed to @mikefreemanNFL
                              as one of the most intelligent and introspective athletes he has ever met. "That thought was, obviously, extremely wrong," Freeman goes on to write.

https://mobile.twitter.com/usatodays...45475172442114

What a great QB the guy is and that really is all that matters here. My God guy put it in perspective sheesh!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you see how those in Green Bay treated him today? They don't care.

Aaron Rodgers showered with applause, cheers by Packers ...

https://www.usatoday.com › story › sports › 2021/11/14
                              12 hours ago — Aaron Rodgers greeted by Packers fans with cheers, applause upon return from COVID-19.
                              Last edited by Alcyallen; 11-15-2021, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• Deebo Samuels what a stud. Trying to think of who he reminds me of, came up with......nobody he's unique.

Also like Jonathan Taylor, he's that perfect blend of speed with power.
                                Last edited by Alcyallen; 11-17-2021, 02:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X