Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post
    Deebo Samuels what a stud. Trying to think of who he reminds me of, came up......nobody he's unique.
    After the catch he runs like a RB. I love that. Tough as nails.
    You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

After the catch he runs like a RB. I love that. Tough as nails.
      Checked out his South Carolina days, he's a WR, not a converted RB like Bob Hayes, Tyreek Hill and a few others.

Hell, he returned kicks.

Comment

• Meanwhile....another moron...

Joe Flacco confirmed he’s not vaccinated. Hence, the mask. Says he has his reasons, but doesn’t want to create a “distraction” by going into it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/RichCimin...73040452825088

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
          Meanwhile....another moron...

Joe Flacco confirmed he’s not vaccinated. Hence, the mask. Says he has his reasons, but doesn’t want to create a “distraction” by going into it.

Confirming the reasoning behind Aaron Rodgers misdirection.

Comment

Dude, you obviously have no clue what a moron really is and its comical watching how ya act over this.

Figure it out guy nobody really cares about covid in 2021. Watch a football game, NO MASKS NO SOCIAL DISTANCING.

If you MUST talk covid and morons start your own thread, ok?
            Last edited by Alcyallen; 11-18-2021, 02:55 AM.

Comment

• Big game Sunday when the Cowboys head to Kansas City.. really looking forward to this one.

The Chiefs are heading into a bye week, just like the Rams were Monday night, knowing ya have a week of freedom coming up has to be a distraction, ya gotta be thinking about it.

I would make a pick but unless you make a pick also it really sucks when it's.....YOU WERE WRONG.....when I was the only one picking.

Check out Pats rookie RB Rhamondre Stevenson tomorrow night 5-10 230 think a bigger Marshawn Lynch.
              Last edited by Alcyallen; 11-18-2021, 04:49 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post

Dude, you obviously have no clue what a moron really is and its comical watching how ya act over this.

Figure it out guy nobody really cares about covid in 2021. Watch a football game, NO MASKS NO SOCIAL DISTANCING.

If you MUST talk covid and morons start your own thread, ok?
                Maybe you don't care about COVID Alcyallen / Brutal / Texas. Over 800,000 people have died from it in the USA since the start of this pandemic. I sorta care about that. Certainly much more than I care about a ridiculous, barbaric sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post

Maybe you don't care about COVID Alcyallen / Brutal / Texas. Over 800,000 people have died from it in the USA since the start of this pandemic. I sorta care about that. Certainly much more than I care about a ridiculous, barbaric sport.
                  But this is said sport's thread. There are two dedicated c19 threads. I think that's Alcyallen's point.

Alcyallen RARELY do I root for the Cowboys, but I hate the Chiefs more right now.

Comment

Rodgers would have saved himself a lot of grief and his reputation if he had addressed his vaccine status this way.

Comment

But this is said sport's thread. There are two dedicated c19 threads. I think that's Alcyallen's point.
                      I have to agree with you and Texas on this point.

The Saints played well enough to win their last two games. What's amazing is that they faced the Titans with their 3rd string quarterback and without their best running back and wide receiver and still the Titans needed 2 missed extra points and a phantom PI call to win.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                        I have to agree with you and Texas on this point.

The Saints played well enough to win their last two games. What's amazing is that they faced the Titans with their 3rd string quarterback and without their best running back and wide receiver and still the Titans needed 2 missed extra points and a phantom PI call to win.
                        Jazzy - which qb gives the Saints their best chance, in your opinion?

Comment

Jazzy - which qb gives the Saints their best chance, in your opinion?
                          Winston, he was playing pretty good before he got hurt, with his turnovers way down from his Tampa Bay days.

Comment

My interest in the NFL has taken a hit this season with all the morons coming out of the woodwork. I knew football players weren't the brightest bulbs but I didn't think they could be this dumb.
                            Last edited by Conor Dary; 11-18-2021, 02:57 PM.

Comment

This thread is about the NFL, if you don't care about the sport why post in an NFL thread?

I care about a lot of things, I love music, wanna talk Muddy Waters and them blues, how about Howlin' Wolf, what.....not the place for that?

Talk covid hell start a thread about NFL players and covid.

Comment

Alcyallen RARELY do I root for the Cowboys, but I hate the Chiefs more right now.
                                You got it, obviously I'm trying to talk football here not covid.

I like both teams, I do the NFC/AFC thing.

Big game this week, actually.....huge!

Comment

Working...
                                X