Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post

Sorry about your cousin.

Thing is we have other places here to talk about covid, this thread is about football.

Hell, watched over 100 thousand people crammed together at the Mich vs OSU game, nobody concerned with covid at all. Then after the game....there stands the TV person standing six feet from the coach to talk to him, hahaha!!!!

I think we have all figured out by now, athletes deal with covid a lot different than old/fat/weak people do.
    agree, but you didn't ask Conor D to talk about covid some other place...you simply challenged his premise and I challenged yours...stay well!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

agree, but you didn't ask Conor D to talk about covid some other place...you simply challenged his premise and I challenged yours...stay well!
      I did nothing wrong guy, I talk football, how about.....hey Conor D respect the guys thread, ok? Well?

Comment

Leading by 8, a little over 2 minutes remaining in game, 4th down and goal from the 4 yard line and he doesn't kick a field goal to put his team ahead by 11...he goes for the TD...
        WFT's placekicker was injured earlier in the game, during the blocked conversion return.
        Last edited by Davidokun; 12-03-2021, 07:21 PM. Reason: Corrected initialism for the Landover Politically Incorrects

Comment

Is there a luckier head coach in the NFL than Ron Rivera? Leading by 8, a little over 2 minutes remaining in game, 4th down and goal from the 4 yard line and he doesn't kick a field goal to put his team ahead by 11...he goes for the TD and is the luckiest guy on the planet that Seattle did not convert the 2 pt. try after scoring and then some technicality costs Seattle a last chance when they appeared to have recovered on side kick. How does this guy still have a job?
          I totally disagree about Rivera. I think he gets more out of his relatively-talentless roster than any coach in the NFL. I guess you could criticize him for having a relatively-talentless roster, but the GM (and Daniel Snyder) probably deserve more of the blame for that. Rivera also got a lot of playoff appearances at Carolina with lesser talent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post
            Meanwhile....another NFL moron appears....

EXCLUSIVE: Bucs receiver Antonio Brown obtained a fake COVID-19 vaccination card to avoid NFL protocols, according to his former live-in chef.

https://mobile.twitter.com/TB_Times/...41560663502857
            The story has been confirmed and Brown has been suspended for 3 games along with 2 other players.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...d-19-violation

Comment

• Safety Mike Edwards as well.

Comment

• I don't know about Florida but Louisiana has a statewide database which includes the vaccination history of everyone in the state who has received a COVID-19 vaccine. You would think that teams would vet these vaccine claims themselves so that it wouldn't come back to haunt them.

Comment

• Curious to see how the Cowboys use Zeke and Pollard tonight, pretty obvious Zeke lacks that burst, or did. Will soon find out.

Not using Pollard on a kick off return team, just ain't worth the risk. Would never use a starter on special teams,
                  Last edited by Alcyallen; 12-02-2021, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                    I don't know about Florida but Louisiana has a statewide database which includes the vaccination history of everyone in the state who has received a COVID-19 vaccine. You would think that teams would vet these vaccine claims themselves so that it wouldn't come back to haunt them.
                    Every state has that but it may be protected health information so the teams may not be able to access it, without the player's permission.

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post

Every state has that but it may be protected health information so the teams may not be able to access it, without the player's permission.
                      You would think that it would be a requirement that any player who claims to be vaccinated must also give the NFL access to the state vaccination records.

Comment

• NFL game tonight and people would rather talk the covid mess, wow!!!!!!

Any legit NFL fans here? Can anyone talk the NFL?

Comment

NFL game tonight and people would rather talk the covid mess, wow!!!!!!

Any legit NFL fans here? Can anyone talk the NFL?
                          ESPN thought enough about this story to put it on their NFL page which is where I saw it.

Comment

ESPN thought enough about this story to put it on their NFL page which is where I saw it.
                            I give up, hell covid talk some interesting suff there.

So just how many have died from it, which state has the most deaths, which age group? How many NFLers have had it? Anyone get really sick like might die?

So what do we do now, what is our best defense in the future of the covid situation? Should the NFL shut down because of covid?

Cowboys have more covid players? Any team have nobody? Who was the first NFLer to get it?

How many 1000 yard rushers had the covid?
                            Last edited by Alcyallen; 12-02-2021, 11:58 PM.

Comment

I give up, hell covid talk some interesting suff there.

So just how many have died from it, which state has the most deaths, which age group? How many NFLers have had it? Anyone get really sick like might die?

So what do we do now, what is our best defense in the future of the covid situation? Should the NFL shut down because of covid?

Cowboys have more covid players? Any team have nobody? Who was the first NFLer to get it?

How many 1000 yard rushers had the covid?
                              Here's my list of NFL-Covid questions:

1. How will these absences affect Tampa Bay's chance to make the playoffs?

2. Will there be more Covid suspensions in the NFL this year?

3. Are coaches nervous that some of their own vaccine fakers might get exposed just before the playoffs?

Comment

Here's my list of NFL-Covid questions:

1. How will these absences affect Tampa Bay's chance to make the playoffs?

Brown hasn't played in weeks and isn't expected to play for weeks. So likely very little.

Edwards is actually the bigger loss because he plays.

Comment

Working...
                                X