Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe the endzone or back of helmets should say "Get vaccinated" because those are so convincing!
    You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

I hope the other vaccine fakers are exposed right before the playoffs.
      The NFL is looking for control so they don't have that situation occur.

Comment

I hope the other vaccine fakers are exposed right before the playoffs.
        I want everyone out there, ya get a better game. Last thing ya want are teams losing over covid.

Don't ya get a little bored with all this vaccination talk? Talk about boring there it is.

BIG GAME tonight and not a word about it, sheesh!
        Last edited by Alcyallen; 12-06-2021, 09:38 PM.

Comment

• Amazingly Tom Brady is leading the NFL in Yards and Touchdowns.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
            Amazingly Tom Brady is leading the NFL in Yards and Touchdowns.
            Brady is special, never seen anything like it before. One of a kind.

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post

I want everyone out there, ya get a better game. Last thing ya want are teams losing over covid.

Don't ya get a little bored with all this vaccination talk? Talk about boring there it is.

BIG GAME tonight and not a word about it, sheesh!
              It's still too early for me to get excited about pro football if the Saints aren't playing. With 5 weeks left in the regular and 14 teams going to the playoffs I'll probably start focusing on the NFL in January.

Comment

It's still too early for me to get excited about pro football if the Saints aren't playing. With 5 weeks left in the regular and 14 teams going to the playoffs I'll probably start focusing on the NFL in January.
                Think I'll take your lead and forget the NFL here, nobody seems to really care much about it.

Which has always been a hmmmmm? with so many track guys in the sport.
                Last edited by Alcyallen; 12-07-2021, 03:00 AM.

Comment

• Bills QB sucks!

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
                    Bills QB sucks!
                    Dr. Z's hawk was in full flight.

Comment

• Three pass attempts last night. Belichick must have been paying homage to this weekend's Army-Navy game.

Comment

• Originally posted by 502CD View Post
                        Three pass attempts last night. Belichick must have been paying homage to this weekend's Army-Navy game.
                        I love unique games and stats. I personally LOVED last night's game. I love the running game and inclement weather games. Huzzah!

Comment

• Originally posted by 502CD View Post
                          Three pass attempts last night. Belichick must have been paying homage to this weekend's Army-Navy game.
                          Did you notice the Navy mask he was wearing? His father coached at Navy when he was a kid.

On a side note, one thing I found out during the pandemic when everyone was socializing outdoors is that face masks help keep you warm in cold weather.
                          Last edited by jazzcyclist; 12-07-2021, 02:59 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post
                            Bills QB sucks!
                            Of anything which might be wrong with the Bills, the QB is close to last on the list.

Comment

Did you notice the Navy mask he was wearing? His father coached at Navy when he was a kid.

On a side note, one thing I found out during the pandemic when everyone was socializing outdoors is that face masks help keep you warm in cold weather.
                              Its basically a mini-balaclava - probably not too familiar with that down in Nawlins

Comment

• Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post

Its basically a mini-balaclava - probably not too familiar with that down in Nawlins
                                no, they prefer beignets :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X