Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
    Nor would I have a problem with them using a day 3 draft pick on a quarterback like the Patriots did when the drafted Tom Brady in the 6th round to back up Drew Bledsoe.
    They tried that route with Brett Hundley in 2015.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post

Yeah, who in their right mind breaks up with Danica Patrick?
      Traded her in for a newer model.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post

Yeah, who in their right mind breaks up with Danica Patrick?
        Sane people....

Comment

Originally posted by Davidokun View Post
          Traded her in for a newer model.
          Dang!!! Anyone younger than my grandchildren is a new model.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post

You really think having a disgruntled QB is not a concern?
            The Packers drafted Jordan Love in the first round of the 2020 draft. Rodgers's disgruntling must have negatively impacted his play last season, because he only won the MVP. It's such a shame; they are left to wonder what might have been if only they had respected him.

Sarcasm aside, this year they drafted a shutdown cornerback in the first round—as recommended by jazzcyclist .

Comment

The Packers drafted Jordan Love in the first round of the 2020 draft. Rodgers's disgruntling must have negatively impacted his play last season, because he only won the MVP. It's such a shame; they are left to wonder what might have been if only they had respected him.

Sarcasm aside, this year they drafted a shutdown cornerback in the first round—as recommended by jazzcyclist .
              Follow the story, it's all there. Rodgers has talked about not being thrilled with it, It appears he took the,,....ok watch this....approach last season but he is not happy about it and that is well known.

A shutdown corner at the NCAA level.

Comment

In case you're wondering, the aforementioned CB has spent some time on the track:

Stokes clocked a 10.48 in the 100 meters while winning Georgia’s Class 4A state title his junior season of 2016, the final time resulting in the third fastest recorded in the state that year among all classifications.
                Source: Eric Stokes has turned blazing speed into reliability at corner

Comment

In case you're wondering, the aforementioned CB has spent some time on the track:

Source: Eric Stokes has turned blazing speed into reliability at corner

There ya go, that's what I'm talking about.

Right now the Jets have a CB named Javelin Guidrey, he won the Texas State 100m then the family moves to Cali and he wins the Cali State 100m. NFL full of track guys.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post

I've long been amazed at how little baseball discussion we have here.
                    I'm a major baseball fan and can't figure that out either. I'm not one who tends to start thread topics which I don't expect to be interesting.

Comment

Re: Aaron Rodgers....whatever the Packers issue(s) is/are...they better figure it out quick after that abysmal performance yesterday. The Saints have a good team but the Pack offered next to zero resistance vs. the Saints.

Comment

Great MNF game, went into OT, best prime time game in awhile.

So everyone in the AFC West won, cool!

Lamar Jackson trying too hard to be a pocket passer, think he's thinking too much.

Comment

What kind of drug enforcement policy let's a player get away with missing 7 tests?

https://www.audacy.com/1053thefan/sp...g-7-drug-tests

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post

I've long been amazed at how little baseball discussion we have here.
                            The best and most memorable thing about baseball was the pennant races.....now those are gone....next year they are going back to 16 teams in the playoffs.....in others words play 162 games to eliminate less than half the teams...zzzzzz

Comment

Will Aaron Rodgers return to being himself tonight?

Comment

Meanwhile....the Justin Fields era is off to a rough start....absolutely dreadful today.

Comment

Working...
                                X