Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scottmitchell
    JJ and TJ Watt
    For completion sake. there is also Derek, a FB (Badgers, Steelers). Not nearly as good as his two brothers.
    "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
    by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

• Originally posted by Pego View Post

For completion sake. there is also Derek, a FB (Badgers, Steelers). Not nearly as good as his two brothers.
      I'm with you. My theme was "brothers who both had 'HoF' talent" whether they got to Canton or not. 👍
      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• Curious about just what will the Steelers do for a QB after Big Ben?

Obviously Wentz is gone in Indie.

Russell Wilson says he's happy in Seattle, hmmmmm?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post
          Curious about just what will the Steelers do for a QB after Big Ben?

Obviously Wentz is gone in Indie.

Russell Wilson says he's happy in Seattle, hmmmmm?

Pittsburgh trade (Minkah + draft choice for Jimmy G). Not sure Pittsburgh would give up Minkah - maybe that younger DB guy they talked up tonight.

Comment

• Originally posted by J Rorick View Post

Pittsburgh trade (Minkah + draft choice for Jimmy G). Not sure Pittsburgh would give up Minkah - maybe that younger DB guy they talked up tonight.

Just heard Russell Wilson will be looking to move, why not Pittsburgh?

Comment

• USFL in April, will give it a chance see how it goes. Like the old AFL, 8 teams.

Comment

• Is Patrick Mahomes the most physically gifted QB we have ever seen? What an arm, and he's mobile and smart. Total package!

Comment

• You kidding me?

Comment

Is Patrick Mahomes the most physically gifted QB we have ever seen?
                    Nope

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                      Nope
                      Ok jazz.....Yep...haha!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                        Nope
                        I'd say his opposite the other day is more gifted physically...almost freakishly.

Allen
                        Newton
                        L. Jackson
                        Vick
                        Elway
                        Young
                        Cunningham

Guys who could do it all, at so to speak.
                        You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• No way I'd play in a pro bowl, they need to dump that game. Sure ya get voted into it for the honor but no actual game, I guess it will take somebody getting seriously hurt before they figure out nobody cares so dump it.

I bet Brady and Rodgers don't play,

Comment

Is Patrick Mahomes the most physically gifted QB we have ever seen? What an arm, and he's mobile and smart. Total package!
                            The total package includes your brain, and that is IMO more important than an arm, speed, height etc.

And in the QB-brain department, IMO, Brady is far and away, number 1.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

The total package includes your brain, and that is IMO more important than an arm, speed, height etc.

Just disappointed TB and TB are now out.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tuariki View Post

This was about.....most physically.....gifted, you really see that in Tom "5.2 40" Brady? And his arm isn't on a level with Mahomes and a lot of other guys, Brains can only take you so far in pro football just ask Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Comment

Working...
                                X