Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Meanwhile Detroit loses on a 66 yard field goal.

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL/statu...19934176595971

Comment

Originally posted by Conor Dary View Post

https://mobile.twitter.com/NFL/statu...19934176595971
      Poor Detroit is forever losing an record FGs.
      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

it's the shoes

Comment

Something has always bothered me: coaches will burn a Timeout to save 5 yards on a delay of game penalty. TOs seem way more precious than 5 yards, especially on 1st or 2nd down.

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post

it's the shoes
            Every time!

Comment

I have a theory....

TV commercials for some hurt the team, look at Mahomes and the Chiefs.

Remember RGIII?

Comment

Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
                Something has always bothered me: coaches will burn a Timeout to save 5 yards on a delay of game penalty. TOs seem way more precious than 5 yards, especially on 1st or 2nd down.
                I agree with this in some situations but if it's late in the 2nd or 4th quarters when a penalty might take you out of field goal range, 5 yards may be more precious than a timeout.

On a side note, we're already 3 games into the season, and not a single team has been eliminated from the playoffs. That's why the college game will always be more appealing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post

I agree with this in some situations but if it's late in the 2nd or 4th quarters when a penalty might take you out of field goal range, 5 yards may be more precious than a timeout.

On a side note, we're already 3 games into the season, and not a single team has been eliminated from the playoffs. That's why the college game will always be more appealing to me.
                  Since 1981 only 6 0-3 teams have made the playoffs.

When the college playoffs go to 8 or 12 a 3 loss conference winner would go.

Comment

Since 1981 only 6 0-3 teams have made the playoffs.

When the college playoffs go to 8 or 12 a 3 loss conference winner would go.
                    All 0-3 teams control their own destiny because an 0-3 team can potentially go 14-3, and such a team will always make the playoffs. On the other hand, if an 0-3 team ends up 6-11, they have no business in the playoffs.

If the CFP gives automatic bids to conference champions, you will have 4-loss teams going to the playoffs, not just 3-loss teams. Do you remember when a 4-loss Connecticut team tried to turn down their automatic bid to the Fiesta Bowl because their fans didn't want to buy tickets to see them get steamrolled?

Comment

Guessing Jaguar's coach Urban Meyer had some splainin to do at home LOL(kinda sad reading his wife's twitter when the story was breaking Saturday, and she was apparently clueless what people were tweeting @ her about)

https://www.barstoolsports.com/blog/...been-confirmed

I'm just glad he's no longer in charge of the Buckeyes
                      There are no strings on me

Comment

Ugh...in the age of ubiquitous video ..what an idiot.

Comment

Meanwhile...something a bit more pleasant...

https://mobile.twitter.com/WUTangKid...88057858867204

Comment

For some reason that video brings to mind Bill Belichick's story about when his dad was an assistant coach at Navy, his fondest boyhood memory was playing catch with Roger Staubach after school.

Comment

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/10/11/s...ruden-say.html

Comment

Meanwhile... oh dear....

Raiders Coach’s Emails Included Homophobic and Misogynistic Comments

A trove of emails in a separate workplace misconduct case shows Raiders Coach Jon Gruden went beyond previously disclosed racist comments to issue broad tirades.

Comment

Working...
                                X