Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

QB sneak should be a very safe play. Unfortunately the QB chose to go in a different direction. Your argument in his brother's case was that they did hand it off in a similar situation.
    yes, they did hand it off but he ran right up the gut.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

just like his brother, calling a sneak up the middle with 3 tons of bodies in your way when you are at the goal line...even Baltimore supporters are ripping him over that call...the qb had zero momentum moving forward and was stopped as much by his own line as the Bengals defense. And don't tell me this is who the Ravens are...take a page from the great Vince Lombardi and run your best back off guard/tackle and you will have a much greater chance of getting that 1 yard or less that you need. Stupid goal line calls cost Michigan a shot at national title and cost Baltimore a chance to move on in the playoffs.
      I suppose you loved the Philly Special that Jim Harbaugh called at the 1-yard line of the Fiesta Bowl. 🙄

Comment

• Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
        All great games!!
        Sunday's trio made for spectacular watching

Comment

• I'm willing to bet nobody has watched four-straight PAT kick misses at any level...maybe ever. In 43 years of watching I couldn't recall three, let alone 4. Yips!
          You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

• As shocking as that is that the Cowboys’ last playoff win on the road was 30 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
              I suppose you loved the Philly Special that Jim Harbaugh called at the 1-yard line of the Fiesta Bowl. 🙄
              Of the plays that our SoCal poster has mentioned, this was the mind boggling one and the only one I had an issue with.

Comment

• Place kicker tryouts Monday morning in Dallas.
                https://twitter.com/andruwgreen/stat...0%2Fframe.html

Comment

I'm willing to bet nobody has watched four-straight PAT kick misses at any level...maybe ever. In 43 years of watching I couldn't recall three, let alone 4. Yips!
                  It's really unlikely at the collegiate level and even HS level. Heck, the kicker for my son's middle school team was the soccer goalie...for the girls team...and she never missed one. Part of that is because the ball is spotted so close to the uprights. Now from the 15 in the pros it is more of a challenge but most pros can make a 32 yard field goal given 4 shots at it.

Comment

• Now the Cowboys have just finished their win against the hapless Bucs have to travel to San Fran to meet the Niners with the Niners having played Saturday in the early game. This gives the Niners more than 2 days extra rest for a home game. Such is the money grabbing scheduling from the NFL. Lest anyone think I'm protecting the Cowboys in any fashion...I grew up a NY Giants fan and wish a loss in every game on the Cowboys, Eagles and Commanders. It's just stupid scheduling on the NFL's part.

Comment

I'm willing to bet nobody has watched four-straight PAT kick misses at any level...maybe ever. In 43 years of watching I couldn't recall three, let alone 4. Yips!
                      I think Romo said it had never happened in NFL history.

Comment

Now the Cowboys have just finished their win against the hapless Bucs have to travel to San Fran to meet the Niners with the Niners having played Saturday in the early game. This gives the Niners more than 2 days extra rest for a home game. Such is the money grabbing scheduling from the NFL. Lest anyone think I'm protecting the Cowboys in any fashion...I grew up a NY Giants fan and wish a loss in every game on the Cowboys, Eagles and Commanders. It's just stupid scheduling on the NFL's part.
                        Speaking of money grabbing...I'M SURE that before this decade is out the NFL will introduce in 18 game schedule.

Here in Canada we had the 18 games regular season since 1986!

Comment

Now the Cowboys have just finished their win against the hapless Bucs have to travel to San Fran to meet the Niners with the Niners having played Saturday in the early game. This gives the Niners more than 2 days extra rest for a home game......
                          I'm a certified Cowboy-hating 9er fan, but this is indeed grossly unfair and should never been allowed to happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post

I'm a certified Cowboy-hating 9er fan, but this is indeed grossly unfair and should never been allowed to happen.
                            Nah, they deserve it since they played better in the preseason. 49ers going to smash them

Comment

• Originally posted by DrJay View Post
                              Place kicker tryouts Monday morning in Dallas.
                              Poor soul! That is something you don't want to be remembered for. Only redeeming aspect is that at least his team won. I think he only missed two the whole preseason.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrJay View Post
                                Place kicker tryouts Monday morning in Dallas.
                                That's pretty funny. Guys pulling up their pants while they're running, guys falling down, several ran into the garbage can. It's like a Seinfeld episode, "and you want to be my kicker?" Vandelay Industries, Vandelay Industries!!

Comment

Working...
                                X