Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to Devon Allen on Eagles win, does this mean he can make another $11.5k to $34.5k this season while still getting in shape for outdoor hurdling? If he qualifies for the late August WC's, what will he do? I guess he would have a good problem...

Comment

• First time in a while that I felt that the four best teams made the Conference Finals.
      I want a 49ers (McCaffrey!) vs. Bengals (Burrow!) Super Bowl. They are both underdogs, but with PM's ankle and Allen looking mortal, I think I'll get it.

Comment

• those crafty Iggles fans:

Comment

• Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          First time in a while that I felt that the four best teams made the Conference Finals.
          I want a 49ers (McCaffrey!) vs. Bengals (Burrow!) Super Bowl. They are both underdogs, but with PM's ankle and Allen looking mortal, I think I'll get it.
          Allen?

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post
            Allen?
            Oops! I swallowed some Buffalo Kool-aid!
            Eagles had a late season swoon but looked strong vs. Jints.

Comment

• message I got from disgruntled Cowboys fan:

<<Dak Prescott was reportedly so mad at himself that he got to the locker room and threw his helmet. It was intercepted.>>

Comment

• Originally posted by NotDutra5 View Post

Allen?
                reference to Bills qb Josh Allen, I think.

Comment

• In the last 2 years, Cincinnati has won as many playoff games as it had won in its entire history prior to then and Jow Burrow already holds the franchise record for post-season passing yards.

Comment

Working...
                  X