Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bam bam, really truly I’m so sorry someone had to lose this game. Honestly.

midwestfan, let’s not have any more crap dissing Hubert Davis as not really earning his keep.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrJay View Post
      Bam bam, really truly I’m so sorry someone had to lose this game. Honestly.

midwestfan, let’s not have any more crap dissing Hubert Davis as not really earning his keep.
      Great win by UNC. Great game. Somebody has to lose. Hope UNC brings home the title Monday night.

Comment

• Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

UNC will defeat Duke! If they don't, nevermind!
        hope they don't suffer an emotional let down on Monday!!

Comment

• For once a game lived up to the hype throughout the game. Duke didn't shoot well enough outside and that affective inside.

That said...I think Kansas will win Monday Night. Remy Martin has made a very very good team even better and is like a World Series team picking up a big time hitter or pitcher right before the Series starts. Also, is Bacot's ankle ok?

Comment

• "I'm going to miss despising Coach K"

https://www.sfgate.com/sports/articl...K-17048963.php

Comment

• Originally posted by gh View Post
              "I'm going to miss despising Coach K"

https://www.sfgate.com/sports/articl...K-17048963.php
              gh, are you trying to get me and bambam to cancel our subscriptions to T&FN ?! lol

Comment

• I am a little disappointed UConn lost, but South Carolina was just a better team.

oh, College Basketball doesn’t mean women?

Comment

• Originally posted by Helen S View Post
                  I am a little disappointed UConn lost, but South Carolina was just a better team.

It's been a while since UConn was the better team in the tournament(2016 to be exact). Coincidentally the last time the Huskies won the natty was the same year Dan Shaughnessy of the Boston Globe said they were "killing the women's game", prompting Auriemma's famous "Then don't watch" rant.

There are no strings on me

Comment

• Speaking of blue bloods, I wonder if this is the first time that the primary color of all 4 Final Four teams was blue.

Comment

• Tough loss. Amazing second half of the season for Carolina. On the bubble early February, came within four points in winning the national title. Much to be proud of.

Comment

• Great Game and it probably could have gone back and forth for another 20 min. Great achievement for Coach Davis in his First year of head coaching and he will be reckoned with for years to come.
                        This year was unique, no “one and done” teams but most were “five and done”

Comment

• Carolina was ranked 19th in the preseason poll, 18th in the first regular season poll on November 15th, then not ranked again until March 7th when they were 25th. And they almost won the national championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by jazzcyclist View Post
                            Speaking of blue bloods, I wonder if this is the first time that the primary color of all 4 Final Four teams was blue.
                            I can think of two, both involving KU & UNC

2008 - Kansas, Memphis, UCLA, UNC
                            1993 - UNC, Michigan (is blue their primary color?), Kansas, Kentucky

Comment

• Originally posted by Big Tusk View Post

I can think of two, both involving KU & UNC

2008 - Kansas, Memphis, UCLA, UNC
                              1993 - UNC, Michigan (is blue their primary color?), Kansas, Kentucky
                              Isn't Michigan's primary color yellow?

Comment

• Originally posted by DrJay View Post
                                Carolina was ranked 19th in the preseason poll, 18th in the first regular season poll on November 15th, then not ranked again until March 7th when they were 25th. And they almost won the national championship.
                                I know you're a Carolina alum but, as a neutral fan, it is really difficult to consider the Tar Heels in any sense of the word as the little engine that could. I thought before the tournament that they were under seeded although I didn't think they'd get as far as they did.

Comment

Working...
                                X