Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UPS Insurance

Does anyone have experience collecting UPS insurance? Five insured parcels of computer equipment shipped to me 5/24/21. Four arrived on 5/28/21 and were invoiced and paid in June. The fifth parcel, a Samsung 27" HD computer monitor, $299.00 was invoiced separately in July but has not yet been delivered. I did not pay that invoice and UPS cancelled my contract after thirty years. After repeated visits to UPS office/hub and innumerable phone calls, UPS finally acknowledged in August the insured parcel was lost and sent me docs to claim insurance. I filed the docs on 8/30/81 with required proof of value. More phone calls were passed along until the final number puts you on hold and never comes back or promises the correct UPS rep will contact me shortly. Never happens. Letters to UPS President and VP in October unanswered. How do I collect my $299.00?

You could try going postal, but they might not notice.

Comment

Lonewolf, where I live the local TV station has a newsreader with the sideline of pursuing consumer complaints that viewers relay to him.
      He regularly gets results even from major corporations and government agencies after making it clear that the whole mess will be on TV.

Comment

Yeah, one of our local TV stations has a consumer advocate who gets results locally. Maybe he will take on UPS. Thanks, jc203.

Comment

Get someone you know with a large social media following to post about it.

Are you still friends with Lady Gaga?
          There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru View Post
            Get someone you know with a large social media following to post about it.

Are you still friends with Lady Gaga?
            That might work. The show biz lady author I was gaga about some years ago is not Lady Gaga but she does do Facebook. She may not have time to mess with/for me. She sold her Malibu house and is gearing up for a covid delayed revival of Golden Girls to be shot in Florida. She will be the (relatively) young, attractive, flirty girl.
            My refugee Iranian author also does social media but she too is busy. Fluent in about seven languages, she just graduated from American University in DC with a degree in Intelligence and is relocating to Oxford on scholarship to work on her Ph.D. in International Relations/Islamic Studies.

Comment

Working...
            X