Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought we were supposed to post the numbers "4 8 15 16 23 42", and hit refresh every 108 minutes! :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
      I've actually been posting less the last few days - lots of other (real life!) stuff going on!
      Yep! I have counted 27 posts in the last two days.

Comment

I've actually been posting less the last few days - lots of other (real life!) stuff going on!
        If the rest of us didn't have real life stuff going on, we'd have 15,000 posts too.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ

If the rest of us didn't have real life stuff going on, we'd have 15,000 posts too.
          Gratuitous, unwarranted shot. t’nut has plenty of real life to take care of. Envious or something??

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
            Originally posted by OJ

Gratuitous, unwarranted shot. t’nut has plenty of real life to take care of. Envious or something??
            :lol:

Comment

Do you guys have your own server, or do you pay to use one off-site?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ
                t’nut has plenty of real life to take care of. Envious or something??
                Of course. Who wouldn't be?

Comment

Originally posted by OJ
                  Originally posted by OJ
                  t’nut has plenty of real life to take care of. Envious or something??
                  Of course. Who wouldn't be?
                  I am not envious.

Comment

You want crazy ... have the "karma" feature. With all the drama queens on this site (me included) it would be a nuthouse.

Comment

Strange, Tom Borish said it was you guys screwing it up

http://www.letsrun.com/forum/flat_read. ... ad=1258262

Comment

Originally posted by marknhj

Thanks Mark I appreciate having my nose rubbed in it. Thanks a million. I appreciate the pat on the back.

Becca- we have an dedicated server outsourced with a hosting company

All- how about you pony up and actually buy something on the e-Store and subscribe to the magazine. There are a lot of regulars here who are not contibuting a dime (even in click-throughs on the ads) to keeping this site or the magazine going.

Comment

Originally posted by bhall
                          how about you pony up and actually buy something on the e-Store and subscribe to the magazine. There are a lot of regulars here who are not contibuting a dime (even in click-throughs on the ads) to keeping this site or the magazine going.
                          I certainly plan on buying stuff. Do click throughs help? I'm really ignorant on how that stuff works.

Comment

Originally posted by marknhj

Thanks Mark I appreciate having my nose rubbed in it. Thanks a million. I appreciate the pat on the back.

Becca- we have an dedicated server outsourced with a hosting company

All- how about you pony up and actually buy something on the e-Store and subscribe to the magazine. There are a lot of regulars here who are not contibuting a dime (even in click-throughs on the ads) to keeping this site or the magazine going.
                            I will do my part and pony up then.

Comment

I'm subscribed for another two years, and if you guys had any cool black t-shirts, I'd buy a few. Rumor has it t-shirts are not on the horizon . . .

Comment

I've been supporting the magazine and buying stuff (lots of it) for 30 years - doesn't seem to get ME anywhere. We've been trying to give y'all ideas and all we get are negative replies - you do the math.

Sorry for the negative tone, but we all DO want to help; it's you guys who seem to not want us to.

Comment

Working...
                                X