Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DNRIP Robert Durst

Robert Durst, the convicted murderer and disgraced multimillionaire real estate heir, has died. He was 78.

Durst died in a California hospital while serving a life sentence for the murder of Susan Berman, his friend and confidante who prosecutors say helped him cover up the killing of his first wife.

Durstโ€™s death comes monthsafter he was charged with murder in the death of his first wife, Kathie McCormack Durst, who disappeared in 1982.

Durst was accused of second-degree murder in the disappearance of McCormack, who went missing on 31 January 1982 at age 29. Her body was never found and was she declared legally dead in 2017 at the request of her family.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...d-heir-dies-78

Great Documentary on Durst: The Jinx: The Life and Deaths of Robert Durst.

Also "All Good Things" with Ryan Gosling.
    jeremyp
    Last edited by jeremyp; 01-10-2022, 07:50 PM.

DNRIP
    I had never seen that before - and it seems rather . . . harshly eternal . . . but he does indeed seem eminently qualified.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post

I had never seen that before - and it seems rather . . . harshly eternal . . . but he does indeed seem eminently qualified.
      Personally, I like to use RIH!!! and the "R" does not stand for rest.

Comment

Originally posted by SoCal45 View Post

Personally, I like to use RIH!!! and the "R" does not stand for rest.
        DAYUM!! I was about to write the same thing (i.e., RIH, rest in hell; or, I presume, rot in hell).

Comment

Yall, coldblooded.

Comment

Originally posted by CookyMonzta View Post

DAYUM!! I was about to write the same thing (i.e., RIH, rest in hell; or, I presume, rot in hell).
            Rest in heaven??

Comment

Presuming the existence of Heaven and Hell, Durst has earned his seat in the one perceived as least desirable.

Comment

The DN I used is for DO NOT! But then most of you got it.
                jeremyp
                Last edited by jeremyp; 01-11-2022, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
                  Presuming the existence of Heaven and Hell, Durst has earned his seat in the one perceived as least desirable.
                  Regardless of their existence, the sum-total of one's existence on Earth lies in the reputation you build for yourself, and the memories others have of you.
                  In that regard, he did not cover himself in glory.
                  Hitler's eternal legacy is a name that is the embodiment of Evil. Pol Pot and Stalin rival him.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    Regardless of their existence, the sum-total of one's existence on Earth lies in the reputation you build for yourself, and the memories others have of you.
                    In that regard, he did not cover himself in glory.
                    Hitler's eternal legacy is a name that is the embodiment of Evil. Pol Pot and Stalin rival him.
                    I completely agree. In a sense, Heaven and Hell exist in the memory of generations of the populace.

Comment

Originally posted by jeremyp View Post
                      The D I used is for DO NOT! But then most of you got it.
                      You initially wrote "DNRIP Robert Durst". If, as you now write, the D stands for DO NOT, then does that mean you initially meant "Do Not Not Rest in Peace"? ๐Ÿ˜‰

Comment

Originally posted by CookyMonzta View Post

you got it! the latter option.

Comment

Originally posted by Davidokun View Post

You initially wrote "DNRIP Robert Durst". If, as you now write, the D stands for DO NOT, then does that mean you initially meant "Do Not Not Rest in Peace"? ๐Ÿ˜‰
                          Ha! Got me. I've edited it.

Comment

when I was a kid my mother told me RIP stood for "rise if possible"!

Comment

Originally posted by lonewolf View Post
                              But which is which, Lonewolf?

Evidently, in one, you float around in the clouds all day.

In the other you get to go clubbing with the girls, and get to drink too much.

Comment

Working...
                              X