X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2022 NFL playoffs/SUPER BOWL

a good guide for this weekend's action

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ates-locations
    Last edited by gh; 02-02-2022, 02:33 PM.

San Francisco radio talking heads (no, not related to Radiohead) think Cowboys are grossly overrated, having played a wimpy schedule in the last half of the season

Comment

Originally posted by gh View Post
      a good guide for this weekend's action
      If anyone wants to make a bundle-o-money this weekend, I will give my picks . . . just bet the opposite.

Comment

Home field and superior QBing a real bg deal at this stage of the game.

Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Matthew Stafford, moving on.

Not as confident with Joe Burrow vs Derek Carr, I like Carr, so here we have a,,,,,,hmmmm?

There will always be an upset and here it is, the Niners will be too physical with that running game for the Cowboys, Deebo Samuel is a beast while Zeke has lost a step. I know Dak is probably the better QB at home but we always see exceptions, here is one of them.

Of all the games the smallest favorite is the Cowboys at -3 there is a reason for that. The Niners the number one team in the NFL with yards per play at 6.1 this is another big deal.
        Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-17-2022, 06:18 AM.

Comment

Go Raiders!

And let's go anyone who plays the Chiefs, Patriots and the Bucs all along the way. So, for one day only I guess I'm a Steelers fan.
          You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Patriots are also overrated not just the Cowboys. If I'm not mistaken, the Pats have a losing record against + .500avg teams.

Comment

Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post
              Go Raiders!

And let's go anyone who plays the Chiefs, Patriots and the Bucs all along the way. So, for one day only I guess I'm a Steelers fan.
              Love to see the Raiders beat Cincy, always better when the silver and black are relevent.

Comment

So far it's going just like I thought it would....

Bengals and Bills....no didn't see a rout....moving on. Both QB's have to be among the top 8ish in the NFL and will be moving up.

I expect Niners Elijah Mitchell and DeeBo Samuel to put on a show being the why the Niners get past the Cowboys today, Only road team to win.

Would love to see Big Ben another week but it's not going to happen and the Rams and Buc's will be with us another week.

Bummer the Colts didn't make it how do ya lose to the Jaga, sheesh~~~~

Reading some guy on another forum talking about how the NFL is fixed, ha!!!! If it was the plan would have to be Brady vs Belichick in the Superbowl.As we can see that ain't going to happen.
                Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-16-2022, 03:49 PM.

Comment

I'm rooting for the Bengals as long as I can. Joe Burrow is the second coming of Joe Montana!

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                    I'm rooting for the Bengals as long as I can. Joe Burrow is the second coming of Joe Montana!
                    Actually Montana was the first coming of Burrow
                    There are no strings on me

Comment

NFL hates the Raiders again!! 😡
                      You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Bengals were favored by 6 and won by 7, the NFL doesn't care about who wins. If they did ya don't have small market teams like Green Bay and Kansas City having the success they do.

There were bad calls for both teams.

Comment

Burned Oakland twice and LA once - f__ the Raiders . . .

Comment

Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post
                            So far it's going just like I thought it would....
                            Of course it is

Comment

Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post

Of course it is
                              Check out the number 4 post in this thread, yep, going exactly like I though......so far!

Didn't have the Bengals losing knowing it would be close.

This game now the biggest....???? can a road team win this season? Well I have the Niners!

Make some picks!
                              Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-16-2022, 08:11 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X