Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devanta Smith is so skinny. He's skinny for basketball.

My wife confirms that, "Oh yeah" Jimmy G is handsome. πŸ™„

Deebo is such a tough runner, no wonder he set WR rushing TD record. He runs violently.
    You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Whew, that was close. 1. Why did the 49ers use a shift on the 4 and inches play? 2. What was Dak thinking? He should have slid about 3 seconds sooner.

Comment

Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

My wife confirms that, "Oh yeah" Jimmy G is handsome. πŸ™„

My late wife never went to a football game in her life, but as a big George Clooney fan, after seeing Jimmy G in an IV she never missed another 9er game broadcast.

Comment

Has Jerry Jones put out a statement criticizing his team and/or the officials yet? Playoffs no longer matter this year now that Dallas has been eliminated; life is better without Cowboys in playoffs!

Comment

This is just too damn easy, if Bosa doesn't go down the Cowboys aren't as close as they got.

Next week,,,too cold in Green Bay, and big A.J.Dillon will star for the Packers.

The Buc's beat the Rams.

Chiefs beat the Bills but close.

Titans too much for the Bengals. If there is an upset here it is.

Do expect to see Packers vs Buc's NFC and Titans vs Chiefs AFC
            Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-17-2022, 02:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post

Do expect to see Packers vs Buc's NFC and Titans vs Chiefs AFC
              To use your quote, this is too damn easy. One of those 4 won't make it - I don't think any of the favorites has a lock. SF doesn't look to play that well, but they could match up against Green Bay if Warner/Bosa are playing.

Comment

Originally posted by J Rorick View Post

To use your quote, this is too damn easy. One of those 4 won't make it - I don't think any of the favorites has a lock. SF doesn't look to play that well, but they could match up against Green Bay if Warner/Bosa are playing.
                Not so much about the Niners matching up it's all about on the road again and that cold/frigid Green Bay experience in January.

I do expect to see Packers vs Buc's and Titans vs Chiefs.

Comment

Weather channel predicts single digits at kick-off on the frozen tundra of Lambeau Field.
                  "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Bucs were fortunate last year at Lambeau with warmer weather at Lambeau. Not sure that happens again and the Packers aren't the Cowboys.

Comment

Dallas was the only home team to lose on Saturday/Sunday. The NFL big shots looking for high ratings next weekend cannot be happy about that.

Comment

Cooper Kupp will be the big difference why the Rams move on, he is a bonafide stud, Surprised he is just a 4.6 guy, sure plays faster than that. Is he the only NFLer out of Eastern Washington? Ever notice so many great WR's came from non power five schools, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Antonio Brown, Adam Thielen, Bob Hayes and on and on....

Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-17-2022, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post
                          Cooper Kupp will be the big difference why the Rams move on, he is a bonafide stud, Surprised he is just a 4.6 guy, sure plays faster than that. Is he the only NFLer out of Eastern Washington? Ever notice so many great WR's came from non power five schools, Jerry Rice, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Antonio Brown, Adam Thielen, Bob Hayes and on and on....
                          He reminds me so much of Rice. Same build, same "lack" of speed...but pristine route running, great hands and "game" speed, which Rice had by the boatload. Now, can Kupp do it for 12-15 more years?
                          You there, on the motorbike! Sell me one of your melons!

Comment

Originally posted by scottmitchell74 View Post

He reminds me so much of Rice. Same build, same "lack" of speed...but pristine route running, great hands and "game" speed, which Rice had by the boatload. Now, can Kupp do it for 12-15 more years?
                            I'm thinking Rice was faster than his 40, and if he'd ran it again...4.4 something.

Kupp has it all but is 28, so more like another 10-12 years, once the jets cool, hmmm?

Comment

Chiefs a small 2.5 home fav, a bit surprised with that lack of respect. Packers -6 also a surprise, was thinking 4ish. We do need to consider the weather there,

As of right now nothing really grabs me far harder games this round, last week too easy. Doubt we see any blow outs this round.

Kyler Murray, ouch!!!!!

By the way, this is how Colin Cowherd ranks the remaining 8

1.Packers
                              2.Buc's
                              3.Chiefs
                              4.Titans
                              5.Bills
                              6.Rams
                              7.Niners
                              8.Bengals

I would have the Bills ahead of the Titans the rest right on.
                              Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-18-2022, 05:09 PM.

Comment

It will be 8 degrees in Green Bay at kickoff, Rodgers is 29-1 when it's below freezing, Jimmy G has never played in an NFL game below freezing, so....Packers the pick here.

Titans and Chiefs move on, can see a Bills upset.

Here is the tuff one, how can anyone go against Tom Brady in a big game, it's not easy. I just see Aaron Donald wrecking havoc here and Tom is no sprinter. Do see Cooper Kupp and OBJ having big days and Stafford can throw a football. Not feeling real strong here taking the Rams, that is the respect ya give THE GOAT.

A.J.Dillon that 245 pound sledge hammer for the Packers vs guys out there freezing, ouch!!!!!!

Tyreek Hill the only NFLer where....he has world class speed.....actually applies.

I do expect to lose one of those, that is my wormy way of...see said I'd lose one😁
                                Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-21-2022, 08:03 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X