Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!!!
    OK thread can be closed now. Nothing more to be said!

Comment

i am guessing that the absence of this page over the weekend had an impact, but I am surprised this has not exploded!

Comment

I’m thinking everyone is too stunned to talk about it!

Comment

Been watching NFL football for a long time, can remember me and a cousin who lived in San Diego arguing NFL Niners vs AFL Chargers, yep, pre merger days,

In all those years I have never seen four games in a row where it all came down to the last play of the game that OT game took a last play to get there. What an amazing weekend of football.

A few things...

Aaron Rodgers was cold, his toe hurting him, whatever he looked flat, think it is time to say good bye.
          Brady will be 45 years old and still getting smashed by guys like Aaron Donald, hang it up Tom.
          Is Tyreek Hill fast or what?
          What movie was on yesterday...Friday...yep, DeeBo, If that cat something or what?
          I feel sorry for Stafford, all those years playing for the lowly Lions, pretty much wasted years.
          Is Patrick Mahomes the best QB we have ever seen, well? Who did it better?....
          Joe Burrow, what a class act,

Niners vs Chiefs....Superbowl
          Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-24-2022, 07:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay View Post
            Wow!!! OK thread can be closed now. Nothing more to be said!
            I concur 100%.
            There's too much to talk about, so just . . . wow!

Comment

Originally posted by Alcyallen View Post
              Packers the pick here.
              Titans and Chiefs move on.
              Here is the tuff one, how can anyone go against Tom Brady in a big game,
              I do expect to lose one of those, that is my wormy way of...see said I'd lose one😁
              Or three out of four.

Comment

Originally posted by Atticus View Post
                Or three out of four.
                ???

Had Chiefs and Rams, blew Titans and Packers

8-2 not bad.

I said..

.Here is the tuff one, how can anyone go against Tom Brady in a big game, it's not easy. I just see Aaron Donald wrecking havoc here and Tom is no sprinter. Do see Cooper Kupp and OBJ having big days and Stafford can throw a football. Not feeling real strong here taking the Rams, that is the respect ya give THE GOAT.

i gave respect to Brady but had the Rams just didn't feel real good about it.

Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-24-2022, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Buc's goofed letting Antonio Brown go, should never have came to that, he is a serious talent, him not being there hurt.

Comment

Buc's goofed letting Antonio Brown go, should never have came to that, he is a serious talent, him not being there hurt.
                    If he's as injured as he said he was, and the Bucs verified and accepted that, he wouldn't have played yesterday anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by 18.99s View Post

If he's as injured as he said he was, and the Bucs verified and accepted that, he wouldn't have played yesterday anyway.
                      What was the deal there, he was physically unable to play? He can't play now due to injury yet the Buc's didn't know that? I confess the guy is so full of it I pretty much ignore his BS.

Comment

What was the deal there, he was physically unable to play? He can't play now due to injury yet the Buc's didn't know that? I confess the guy is so full of it I pretty much ignore his BS.
                        Brown claimed the reason he didn't get back into the game (on the day he was fired) was because of a serious ankle injury. If he's lying, he rightfully was fired; but if he's telling the truth and the Bucs kept him on the team, he'd be sitting out and recovering at least until Super Bowl. Either way he wouldn't have been in yesterday's game.

Comment

Brown claimed the reason he didn't get back into the game (on the day he was fired) was because of a serious ankle injury. If he's lying, he rightfully was fired; but if he's telling the truth and the Bucs kept him on the team, he'd be sitting out and recovering at least until Super Bowl. Either way he wouldn't have been in yesterday's game.
                          Not sure what to believe with this guy, how could he be that bad off but in uniform out there to play? The week leading up to the game he must have been out there in practice, so nobody noticed he couldn't run? You don't get as far as he did being injured, keep in mind he took a valuable roster spot, Something is not right with all this.

Comment

Not sure what to believe with this guy, how could he be that bad off but in uniform out there to play? The week leading up to the game he must have been out there in practice, so nobody noticed he couldn't run? You don't get as far as he did being injured, keep in mind he took a valuable roster spot, Something is not right with all this.
                            In his words:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/antonio...ry-buccaneers/
                            "Because of my commitment to the game, I relented to pressure directly from my coach to play injured," Brown wrote in a lengthy statement obtained by CBS Sports. "Despite the pain, I suited up, the staff injected me with what I now know was a powerful and sometimes dangerous painkiller that the NFLPA has warned against using, and I gave it my all for the team."

Whether he's lying or telling the truth, it doesn't make a difference to yesterday's game. Either he missed the game (and the rest of the season) for lying, or would miss the game due to injury.

Comment

In his words:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/antonio...ry-buccaneers/
                              "Because of my commitment to the game, I relented to pressure directly from my coach to play injured," Brown wrote in a lengthy statement obtained by CBS Sports. "Despite the pain, I suited up, the staff injected me with what I now know was a powerful and sometimes dangerous painkiller that the NFLPA has warned against using, and I gave it my all for the team."

Whether he's lying or telling the truth, it doesn't make a difference to yesterday's game. Either he missed the game (and the rest of the season) for lying, or would miss the game due to injury.

So all week long he was going out for passes, then comes game day......hmmmm? Something just ain't right here and we are dealing with a known head case.

My point was once they saw the mood AB was in, let it go deal with it later, See what happens.after the game.
                              Last edited by Alcyallen; 01-24-2022, 11:00 PM.

Comment

The most satisfying game for me was the Bengals-Titans game. Has there ever been any quarterback who is unfazed by abuse by the defense as Joe Burrow? His swagger is reminiscent of Joe Namath and he still wears his LSU wristband. Not surprisingly the feeling is mutual in Baton Rouge as evidenced by the front page of yesterday's sports section.
                                You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                                This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X