Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Conference basketball alignment map progression from1990. Scroll down to bottom for the progressive map.
    https://www.vividseats.com/blog/coll...-map-by-county
    Last edited by DrJay; 07-10-2022, 08:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam1729 View Post

I'm not quite that negative but my wife and I often discuss how its not nearly as much fun in hoops when you never get to know the players like we did back in the Laettner/Grant Hill/Danny Ferry/Bobby Hurley era. Even in the Jon Scheyer / Kyle Singler / Sheldon Williams era. As for football, well, not much to say about Duke football
      Gentlemen, welcome to the Coach Cal Club of temporary job placement. I have faith that Duke BB will not fall terribly far from relevance. And if Kentucky can build a credible football program, there is hope for anyone!

Comment

Geographically, Utah and Colorado would make more sense going to the Big-10. However; if the price is right, Universities will go to wherever conference they want and I wonder who will be let out after the "dust clears."

Comment

I'm quite nostalgic when I think of a tidy little conference the ACC was back in the early 60's when I was there... Just 8 teams stretching from Clemson to Maryland. Even those 2, easy half day drives from the Big Four in NC. . And oh yes, super fun dual Track meets with them all... 3 or 4 away, 3 or 4 at home, then flip the next year. Sigh...

Comment

The ACC could let Clemson go wherever it wants and become basketball-centric while de-emphasizing football to whatever they call 1-AA these days. But that would be logical.

Comment

Working...
            X