Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    I like Marion and i am rooting for her comeback but contrary to popular opinion i am not an idiot.t.
    Yes you are! :-) :-)

Does that make me a squackee hater? or just more toxic green yellow gas?

I am moving off this topic- tomorrow is going to be another awesome day of athletics!

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
      Originally posted by EPelle
      Thanks for that link, Marknhj. That will be a more difficult challenge for MJ to explain. Perhaps she was getting sponsorship for her blank uniform?
      Why should she "explain" anything to anybody? She was not charged with anything by any authority I know of. I hear a lot around here about "Marion's apologists", where I suppose I belong, too.
      Shouldn't we give a name to those that would do anything to find faults, any faults, with her character?
      I:m not searching for character faults, because all I have to do is look in the mirror at myself.

What I stated was that MJ will have to explain this one somehow, and it will be challenging for her to do so if she, herself, deposited this check into that Wachovia account.

If one speaks of an ATM or the inside of a bank, it is all the same: one is recorded on film in both cases. If she endorsed and deposited a check which later was deemed fraudelent, she will have a lot to explain. It:s that simple. If Montgomery deposited it, one will also know - unless he mailed it.

We don:t have that luxury here of depositing money into machines: we must go to a bank or a kassa service.

I don:t hate MJ, nor do I continue attacking her. I have my own innocent/guilt beliefs - which I have previously stated, but don:t continue driving home that point. MJ either has an incredible trust for what people tell her and has surrendered control of what people do with her money (or accounts), or she appears to be involved in some way, shape or form.

Comment

What I stated was that MJ will have to explain this one somehow, and it will be challenging for her to do so if she, herself, deposited this check into that Wachovia account.
        Interesting note in this (for whatever it is worth) is that while the check was deposited, it never cleared and MJ did not get the money. That may be why she has not had charges brought against her while others who deposited checks have.

Comment

This quote from latest AP story is also interesting:

<<The five-time Olympic gold medalist has not been charged with any wrongdoing, and prosecutors initially took pains to keep her name out of the case.>>

BF is mine. Why would they take such pains? Fearful of a defamation suit from her?

Comment

What I noticed about that story was that the Defense introduced her name. Why wouldn:t everyone take the same measures?

Comment

Interesting background article on the case (from before MJ's involvement was publicized): http://home.hamptonroads.com/stories/st ... ran=196264

Comment

What I noticed about that story was that the Defense introduced her name. Why wouldn:t everyone take the same measures?
                Probably because it's always in the best interest of the defense (he said, putting on his Perry Mason hat) to spread the dirt around as much as possible to mitigate your client's culpability.

Comment

Working...
                X