• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tandfman
    replied
    Originally posted by eldrick
    congratulations to the tands
    I'm not sure who the tands are, but if it's Mrs. tandfman and I, I'll just say thank you but I have to tell you that if I never logged on again, Mrs. tandfman would be very happy to have me away from the computer just a little longer.

Originally posted by eldrick
    may he degrinchize in his dotage...
    You really think I'm a grinch? I don't (but of course I'd be the last to think that, even if it were obvious to almost everyone else). At any rate, my observation of human nature tells me that if anything, I'm likely to be even grinchier in my dotage. But one never knows about such things. We'll see.

Leave a comment:

• MJD
    replied
    I believe gm and I have made our peace. It didn't take us long to independently realize that we are part of a very very SMALL minority here and have to stick together. I can think of only one other and he got banned for two weeks.

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    congratulations to the tands

may he degrinchize in his dotage...

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    Re: tandfman's Almost There!

Originally posted by tafnut
    15,000? Now we're talking about someone with serious OCD issues!
    the best fun i ever had in my life was dishing out ECT

i'd be honoured to attempt to cure your OCD, taf

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied

Originally posted by tandfman
    Originally posted by bad hammy
    Currently at 1997 posts - hurry on over the 2000 line.
    Soon, hammy, soon. I wouldn't want to make a pointless post just to up my post count. (Oops! Am I doing that now? Nah--just responding.)
    Drumroll, please . . . bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

The millennium mark is a true sign of advancing senility, geekiness, nolifeiness, and all-around internet dweebiness.

A decamillennialist, which MJD is almost at, is a sure sign of . . . a REAL fan!!! :-) 15,000? Now we're talking about someone with serious OCD issues!

Leave a comment:

• tandfman
    replied

Soon, hammy, soon. I wouldn't want to make a pointless post just to up my post count. (Oops! Am I doing that now? Nah--just responding.)

Leave a comment:

• tafnut
    replied

Originally posted by Daisy
    After reading the tone of that thread it looks like tandfman had it right on the money. Amazing to see so many of todays regulars on that early thread.
    Here's mine from there:

Drug talk is pointless. Until we institute blood tests, assume everyone is dirty and there's your level playing field. You can pop positive for talking cold medicine, for crissakes.

Leave a comment:

• Daisy
    replied

First post from tandfman was on 18 Apr 2003 12:26

Wasn't that near opening day? In his third post he is a voice of reason that seems to have pre-empted the TFN message board drug policy.

http://www.trackandfieldnews.com/discus ... ?p=368#368

After reading the tone of that thread it looks like tandfman had it right on the money. Amazing to see so many of todays regulars on that early thread. I wonder how many delete keys gm has gone through by now ;-)

Leave a comment:

• bad hammy
    started a topic tandfman's Almost There!

tandfman's Almost There!

Working...
X