Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Per Andersen
    replied
    Mark - Yes, it was rough for me to watch having been an Arsenal fan from the bad old days of the early 50's. Jack Kelsey, Cliff Holton, Jimmy Bloomfield and the like. When he ejected Lehmann it was only a question of time. Can't beat Barca with 10 men.

Well, your 'Hammers" came damn close. Liverpool lucked out, no question.

Leave a comment:

• marknhj
    replied
    Per - I watched the game and couldn't believe it when the ref didn't play advantage and let the Barca goal stand - it did ruin the game when he sent Lehman off. For the first time in my life I've had an interest in three Cup Finals in seven days (UEFA, FA and Champions League) - lost all three with two being damn annoying...

Leave a comment:

• Per Andersen
    replied
    Re: Grattis Norge - 17:e maj

Originally posted by EPelle
    17:e maj -- Norway:s national day.

What are you guys doing to "celebrate" it?

(Those of you who don:t know - or have never been part of it - trust me: travel to Norway the 15:th, 16:th and 17:th of May some time, and you:ll see what the fuss is about).
    Very low key, thank you. My wife and I just poured us some Løiten Aquavit and said "Skål for Norge"

Too bad the Nowegian ref chose this day to ruin the Arsenal-Barca game.

The week had started so great with Thorkildsen over 90m in Doha!

Leave a comment:

• nbonaddio
    replied
    Re: Grattis Norge - 17:e maj

Originally posted by EPelle

(Those of you who don:t know - or have never been part of it - trust me: travel to Norway the 15:th, 16:th and 17:th of May some time, and you:ll see what the fuss is about).
    I know nothing of this, but I have a friend who graduated from HS in Norway and he was going on and on about a "russbuss" or something similar. He made it sound like it was essentially some van he drove around Oslo, partying and generally being totally irresponsible for about a month straight.

Leave a comment:

• EPelle
    started a topic Grattis Norge - 17:e maj

Grattis Norge - 17:e maj

Working...
X