Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Do You Do to Relax?

I take a row-boat down to an unnamed fishing spot. No motor. No people. No phone, and no computer.

How do you spend time relaxing - escaping?

Training (hurdling, jumping, vaulting, weight room) is THE single most destressing (or distressing, depends on how you look at it, I guess) thing I do. A tired body is a happy body.

Comment

The best way to relax is to do nothin, i mean nothin. Most people who go on vacation are running the whole time trying fit everything in and need a vacation when the get back from their vacation.

I call it " THE ART OF DOING NOTHIN ". Im kinda doin it right now but not quite. A view, a chair and the beverage of your choice and you are well on your way to doing nothin.

Most people cant do nothin cause they lack the discipline and the focus. I have become a master at it. In college i would stare out the window of my dorm room for hours and my roomate would say ," what are you doing, your doing nothin?" Eggs zacly! That roomate is probably dead now cause he didnt know how to do nothin.

Now wait.....can you hear that........its crickets. Every comedians nightmare but for the do nothiner-music! Next time your doing something, ask yourself, would'nt i be happier doing nothin. And remember my motto friends- Doing Nothin? Nothin to it!
      phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        The best way to relax is to do nothin, i mean nothin. Most people who go on vacation are running the whole time trying fit everything in and need a vacation when the get back from their vacation.
        Very true. I also am a big fan of doing nothing. i was hoping to do that most of the day today, but Mrs. Maggot just suggested a painting project. It won't take long, but then there is the cleanup, which I hate. I don't mind the actual painting, it's the before and after I don't like.

Comment

I am a big fan of doing nothing also. However, I have an open house today and have spent 2 hours cleaning etc. under the supervision of two ladies. Least favorite task; scraping pigeon shit off a couple of window ledges wondering if I was going to contract bird flu....

Comment

I want to be careful to preserve my reputation, but I like to read and study. Some coffee and pumpkin pie always add to the experience.

Comment

Cigars!

Comment

Doing it right now. All of these pearls of wisdom I find here, most relaxing.
                "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Honusonthesound
                  Cigars!
                  Smoked one once at a poker game. Have never understood why people light them up...mostly at horse races. What:s the deal there?

Comment

OH my god! I love a good cigar. The flavor. The moment you lite one up your on holiday. Its like, what am i doing?, im smoking a cigar.

Oh and BTW im watching the PAC 10 track champs right now on direct tv-jealous?
                    phsstt!

Comment

Oh and BTW im watching the PAC 10 track champs right now on direct tv-jealous?
                      I would be if you had some pumpkin pie to go with it.

Comment

Pumpkin pie? Try Sweet Potato Pie.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
                          NO!! NO!! NO!!

What are you, from the South now?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by bekeselassie
                            Originally posted by EPelle
                            NO!! NO!! NO!!

What are you, from the South now?!?!
                            Yo Bek, you from da south. What do you think of that sweet potato pie?
                            phsstt!

Comment

Yo Bek, you from da south. What do you think of that sweet potato pie?
                              It's good. I like it. Most Southerners seem to prefer it. But pumpkin pie (when done right) is far and away better!

Comment

Working...
                              X