Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don:t recall which I saw more of in CA: Pumpkin Pie or Sweet Potato Pie. NEVER been to the South, so haven:t a clue :-( Likewise, never been to the Eastern part of the USA, either. My first american pie was Sweet Potato.

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
      The best way to relax is to do nothin, i mean nothin. Most people who go on vacation are running the whole time trying fit everything in and need a vacation when the get back from their vacation.

I call it " THE ART OF DOING NOTHIN ". Im kinda doin it right now but not quite. A view, a chair and the beverage of your choice and you are well on your way to doing nothin.
      Yes but that's boring. You're not doing anything and I always have to be doing something. I can't sit still when I watch TV or something. I always have to be reading a book, or doing some writing or something otherwise I feel bonidle. Plus, loads of random thoughts go around my head or annoying song creeps into my head. This is why I hate going to the cinema. You do nothing apart from stare dumbly at a big screen with people dropping popcorn on your head.

Life's too short to do nothing.
      http://twitter.com/Trackside2011

Comment

Originally posted by nevetsllim
        The best way to relax is to do nothin, i mean nothin. Most people who go on vacation are running the whole time trying fit everything in and need a vacation when the get back from their vacation.

I call it " THE ART OF DOING NOTHIN ". Im kinda doin it right now but not quite. A view, a chair and the beverage of your choice and you are well on your way to doing nothin.
        Yes but that's boring. You're not doing anything and I always have to be doing something. I can't sit still when I watch TV or something. I always have to be reading a book, or doing some writing or something otherwise I feel bonidle. Plus, loads of random thoughts go around my head or annoying song creeps into my head. This is why I hate going to the cinema. You do nothing apart from stare dumbly at a big screen with people dropping popcorn on your head.

Life's too short to do nothing.

I understand everything you are saying and i dont want to pull the age card but everything is nothin and nothin is everything.
        phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by nevetsllim
          You do nothing apart from stare dumbly at a big screen with people dropping popcorn on your head.
          Grow a few cm and you can drop popcorn on their head instead.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
            Don:t recall which I saw more of in CA: Pumpkin Pie or Sweet Potato Pie.
            I almost never see sweet potato pie on the menus around here - it is, as far as I know, a southern thing. Pumkin pie, when done correctly, is the best!

As for the question at hand, reading works for me. Doing totally nothing is a bit tough, but it is not like reading is a hyper-activity.

Comment

It's not coaching, I can tell you that!!

I guess for me it's a nice dinner on one of the Northern Kentucky riverfront restaurants with a view of the Cincy skyline, followed by opera or a Broadway show downtown with my girlfriend(an opera singer no less).
              There are no strings on me

Comment

Originally posted by guru

I guess for me it's a nice dinner on one of the Northern Kentucky riverfront restaurants with a view of the Cincy skyline, followed by opera or a Broadway show downtown with my girlfriend(an opera singer no less).
                Not just an opera singer but a great opera singer!
                phsstt!

Comment

Not just a great opera singer, but a gorgeous great opera singer!

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut

Not just a great opera singer, but a gorgeous great opera singer!
                    Truer words have never been posted.
                    phsstt!

Comment

Truer words have never been posted.
                      Not just truer words, but gorgeous, great truer words!

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                        I almost never see sweet potato pie on the menus around here - it is, as far as I know, a southern thing. Pumkin pie, when done correctly, is the best!
                        I ate sweet potato pie at some hole-in-the-wall place on East 14:th Street - the best bbq I have ever tried.

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
                          Pumpkin pie? Try Sweet Potato Pie.
                          Can't stand either (mainly because I don't eat anything made with pumpkins or sweet potatoes).

Although I enjoy many leisure activities, for total relaxation, nothing quite beats doing nothing--lying outside on a sunny day, perhaps reading, perhaps not. Turning off brain, maybe napping.

I don't do this often enough.

Comment

Working...
                          X