Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Annual Amtrak Mooning Festival

Who knew: http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/ne ... 207104.php

Reminds me that earlier this year I took a cruise out of Miami. Leaving Miami you go by a very long breakwater which tons of folks fish off of. Many would look up and wave at the ship. The very last guy who had walked out as far as you get on the breakwater mooned us.

Re: Annual Amtrak Mooning Festival

Thanks for the link Hammey. Very funny.

Comment

I was in Coronado California last evening, waiting outside a restaurant for a table. A vehicle with 4 or so 20 something males drove by, honking and one of them mooned us. I have not witnessed anything like this for quite a few years. Is the fad returning, like upturned collars on polo shirts, etc.?

Comment

I have never understood the attraction for this activity. For either the mooney or the mooner. I guess Darwin was wrong.
        phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
          I have never understood the attraction for this activity. For either the mooney or the mooner. I guess Darwin was wrong.
          Well if the mooners are female, and lean WAY over, then, it's OK with me. Otherwise, no thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by dukehjsteve
            Originally posted by SQUACKEE
            Well if the mooners are female, and lean WAY over, then, it's OK with me. Otherwise, no thanks.
            Thats a big IF! I agree but unfortunatley there are portly male truck drivers with hemroids who engage in this activity.
            phsstt!

Comment

Working...
            X