Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's A Pretty Boy Then?

Whilst we red-blooded males get damned for sexism if we comment on female pulchritude (the 3 800 medallists were absolute honeys, btw...), our female posters - especially in Canada - can wax lyrical over the men. Most unfair!

So mojo, who are ya top 10 hunks? From previous posts, you like certain hammer/javelin throwers and a decathlete or two - let's hear the definitive wobbly knees list!

Andrea, I don't know your gender - feel free to contribute irregardless - same for us heteros/non-heteros who can appreciate a fine specimen. I'm not going first though...

Trey Hardee is a good looking young fellow, Grandpa Bell even says so!

Comment

Originally posted by polevaultpower
      Sorry Becca, forgot you! Got 9 more?!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Peterman
        Originally posted by polevaultpower
        Sorry Becca, forgot you! Got 9 more?!
        We have a thread on hot vaulters in the hidden Girls Only forum on my website. Popular picks were:

Derek Miles
        Russ Buller
        Toby Stevenson
        Tommy Skipper

Also receiving mentions were:
        Chase Shealy
        Jeff Hartwig
        Bubka (but only from certain angles)
        Jeff Ryan
        Brad Walker
        Tye Harvey

Basically, if you are a male vaulter, there is probably a teenage girl who thinks you are hot.

The above list does not necessarily reflect my own opinions, just other girls on my website

Comment

Going to Heathrow again, battery on pc nearly gone, so I've got hours before anyone can call me a raving nancy boy... Here are my 10, if I was, which I'm not, not that there's anything wrong with that, etc etc..

Murofushi
          Johnson (Rafer)
          Moen
          Thompson
          Reynolds
          Howe
          Shirvington
          Thorkildsen
          Jackson (Colin)
          That longhaired Greek HJer from a few years back

Honourable mention for the Press brothers, er, sisters...

Comment

[
            quote="polevaultpowerBasically, if you are a male vaulter, there is probably a teenage girl who thinks you are hot. quote
            ]

Basically, if you're a female vaulter, there's probably a sad middle-aged man who thinks you're hot too....

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Peterman
              [
              quote="polevaultpowerBasically, if you are a male vaulter, there is probably a teenage girl who thinks you are hot. quote
              ]

Basically, if you're a female vaulter, there's probably a sad middle-aged man who thinks you're hot too....
              Or even an pretty happy old fart. Before there was WPV, the T&F hotties were heptathletes and old style JTers. I know, some of the sprinters were foxes, but this whole exercise is subjective. My choice for the hottest, Jarmila Kratochvlova :shock:

Actually, FloJo.

Comment

Pole Vaulters and Decathletes...I hate people who say I only watch athletics for the men (particularly when I actually prefer women's athletics) but by god, the pole vault and decathlete do see me reverting to type...

Anyway, mine always used to be the French sprinter Stephane Cali, but then I saw him in person and it was a bit of a let down so I moved on to Rens Blom. Other than that, off the top of my head-

Roman Sebrle
                Brad Walker
                Linus Thörnblad
                Colin Jackson (until he opens his mouth that is)
                Dean Capobianco

I also have a bizarre soft spot for Lars Riedel that I can't quite explain...

Comment

Oooh and I forgot Robert Kronberg...

Comment

If Stacy has a brother, he is, de facto, extremely attractive.

Comment

Originally posted by peach
                      Oooh and I forgot Robert Kronberg...
                      Peach, to make YOUR day:

Foto: Epelle

Comment

In no particular order, my favorites over the years, which is more reflective of my taste than of pure good looks, I suppose:

Lars Reidel
                        Alekna
                        Paul Terek
                        Wariner
                        Daley Thompson
                        Roman Seberle
                        Erki Nool
                        Jean Galfione
                        Daniel Batman
                        Tommy Skipper

Comment

Mojo, come in. I'm dying to see where you put me on your top ten!
                          phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by peach
                            Pole Vaulters and Decathletes...I hate people who say I only watch athletics for the men (particularly when I actually prefer women's athletics) but by god, the pole vault and decathlete do see me reverting to type...

Anyway, mine always used to be the French sprinter Stephane Cali, but then I saw him in person and it was a bit of a let down so I moved on to Rens Blom. Other than that, off the top of my head-

Roman Sebrle
                            Brad Walker
                            Linus Thörnblad
                            Colin Jackson (until he opens his mouth that is)
                            Dean Capobianco

I also have a bizarre soft spot for Lars Riedel that I can't quite explain...
                            I have posted this pic before but for you peach I can repost it

Picture from Expressen http://www.expressen.se/index.jsp?a=647772

Comment

I should have never watched NEOVAULT C'MON with my wife. she instantly had a crush on Russ Buller.

I, of course, have no opinion as to the attractiveness of male athletes!

Comment

Working...
                              X