Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link These Names, Question 9

Anybody who who can't do this one instantly needs to go back to school and work on their ABGs.

Barry [], Maurice [], Robin []

Oh, come on. That one's so easy even I can get it . . .

Comment

BOOO! Bush league question.
      But why are there bracckets between Maurice and Robin when they were twins? Was there an evil triplet? And there was no one between Barry and the twins either. We all know who came after the twins.

Comment

As a follow-up question: to what does their group name refer? (probably just as easy, but might as well continue the thread).

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
          Don't like the questions? Stay away from the threads.

Comment

Originally posted by JRM
            As a follow-up question: to what does their group name refer? (probably just as easy, but might as well continue the thread).
            There's some nonsnse about their managers' initials being B and G, but it really is the Brothers Gibb.

Originally posted by gh
            Originally posted by tafnut
            Don't like the questions? Stay away from the threads.
            BOOO! Bush league response. Your job is to keep the standards high. My job is to try and guess the answers. :-)

Comment

As noted earlier, this is my passing along a complete set of questions as they came to me, no editing nothing. I repeat; if you don't like it, take a hike. You're picking the wrong day to be a smart ass.

Comment

Is it a good day to be a dumb ass instead?

Comment

If all the smart asses around here were to leave for the day, it will be very quiet around here. Personally I prefer the smart asses to the curmudgeons, but that is probably because the smart asses have more fun . . .

Comment

Honeymoon must be over.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                      You're picking the wrong day to be a smart ass.
                      Sorry. I'll try again tomorrow.

Comment

I googled this one and came up with Barry Goldwater, Maurice Stans and Robin Ray who all died in 1998.

Comment

Originally posted by cullman
                          I googled this one
                          Yes, but did you verify it on Wikipedia? Oh sorry, I take that back. It was smart-assy. I was going for the comedy relief angle, but it's inappropriate today.

Comment

Your predilection for screwing with trivia threads is innapropriate at any time.

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                              If all the smart asses around here were to leave for the day, it will be very quiet around here. Personally I prefer the smart asses to the curmudgeons, but that is probably because the smart asses have more fun . . .
                              Bunch of the smart-asses did once but you mustn't have got the memo.

Comment

Working...
                              X