Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today (Friday) Is Enjoy-Brussels Day

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Today (Friday) Is Enjoy-Brussels Day

    The Doping forum will be closed for the day; please enjoy posting happy thoughts on this side.

  • #2
    It's hard to keep a happy face on, when you walk into a room and someone has smeared excrement all over the walls. I appreciate the gesture, but if just one more shoe falls, that excrement will be flying in ALL directions.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tomorrow (Friday) Is Enjoy-Brussels Day

      Originally posted by gh
      The Doping forum will be closed for the day; please enjoy posting happy thoughts on this side.
      I thought Friday was AUGUST 25, not DECEMBER 25! Thanks!

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by tafnut
        It's hard to keep a happy face on, when you walk into a room and someone has smeared excrement all over the walls. I appreciate the gesture, but if just one more shoe falls, that excrement will be flying in ALL directions.
        Thank you professor positive

        Comment


        • #5
          Uh, unfortunately, "positive" is no longer such a positive word.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Grazerism
            Uh, unfortunately, "positive" is no longer such a positive word.
            I'd rather hear about a correct positive, despite its negative short-term implications, than continue in a world of incorrect negatives... or something like that...

            Comment


            • #7
              Given the current climate, nothing would let me enjoy Brussels more (hope to catch some of the webcast) than seeing very, very average performances across the board.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Zat0pek
                Given the current climate, nothing would let me enjoy Brussels more (hope to catch some of the webcast) than seeing very, very average performances across the board.
                Is Gabe running? (re: his 4:10) (joke!!)

                But lets hope for some real racing. If we get that I'll be happy with 1930's times.

                Comment


                • #9
                  For those without WCSN (or whatever it is called) access:

                  http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlin ... aug278.htm

                  Don:t know if it is a free replay or if it is restricted only to Indiana.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It's more likely to be restricted to India!!

                    Unless there is a Mumbai in Indiana as well as the second most populous country on the planet...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      (blushes)... yes!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by gh
                        Originally posted by tafnut
                        It's hard to keep a happy face on, when you walk into a room and someone has smeared excrement all over the walls. I appreciate the gesture, but if just one more shoe falls, that excrement will be flying in ALL directions.
                        Thank you professor positive
                        I prefer' Gloomy Gus' and yes I must admit I'm generally a real sour-puss, cynical, pessimistic curmudgeon! I'll try harder to see that the glass is one-eighth full right now.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          How full is that glass if you are only wearing one contact lense? :-)

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Who is providing the post-meet entertainment this year ?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              U-23 M.1000m (no thread for this):

                              1 SMITH, Christian USA 2.24,25

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X