Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Many?

Let's take a poll. How many real individuals posters are there on this board? If you are a poster, post your ID on this board over the next hour. We will count up then.

Re: How Many?

Originally posted by DaveW
    How many real individuals posters are there on this board?
    As opposed to...?

Comment

What are you getting at?

Comment

Does a bipolar count as two? Probably doesn't get much more real than that.

Comment

I didn't know we had an ID. There is only one of me if that is what you are getting at.

Comment

I'm sorry, the clock is ticking and the count is very low.

Comment

If you are referring to people with multiple logins, it's been discussed before. Use the search feature.

Comment

This is just a simple test and the clock is running.

Comment

So far, there are less than a couple of people willing to claim that they are an independent poster on this board. Is this correct?

Comment

This is just a simple test and the clock is running.
                    I hate the pressure of these timed tests. I'm not even sure I understand the question...I don't even know if the clock is still running...I can't stand it .. just tell me when the time has expired! This is just going to ruin my grades.

Comment

Why have you assumed everyone visits within an hour?
                      Why have you assumed no peak usage times?
                      Don't forget some of us are on the other side of the world and thus probably asleep when you're awake and vice versa.
                      And why do I have to answer to you anyway?

Comment

This message board is not visited by more than a few individuals based on this test. This site should be deemed a non-entity as a result of rigorous research (as they say do your own DD). I suggest that others find a more meaningful outlet for track information and a more honest one, if that exists.

Comment

This message board is not visited by more than a few individuals based on this test. This site should be deemed a non-entity as a result of rigorous research (as they say do your own DD). I suggest that others find a more meaningful outlet for track information and a more honest one, if that exists.
                          The only thing this thread demonstrates is that you are nuts.
                          "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Dave W = TROLL

Comment

You busted me, Dave! I actually log in under 3,827 different user names. Hope this helps your count.

Can I go get a job now?

Comment

Working...
                              X