Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like I'm in an episode of 24 and I can't tell who the mole is.

Chloe, upload a by-pass link to the L.A. subnet system and I need the last 10 minute video feed sent to my Palm.

Comment

This seemed like a simple , if repetitious, exercise at first but now it has me thinking....Hmmmm.. less than a couple... that would be either one or none... since I logged in it could be just me, DaveW and one other person posting under thousands of names.... unless DaveW has multiple names... maybe it is just me and DaveW.. or maybe it is just DaveW.. or just me.. or maybe only gh.. or tafnut.. .. now I getting paranoid..

Comment

so if i had 15 different logins here, i could simply log on to them all, say 'yes i am 1 person' and there you have 15 'real' individual posters!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trackshark
          I feel like I'm in an episode of 24 and I can't tell who the mole is.

Chloe, upload a by-pass link to the L.A. subnet system and I need the last 10 minute video feed sent to my Palm.
          Dude, you haven't been paying attention! It's "upload it to my panel"!

Comment

Re: How Many?

Originally posted by DaveW
            Let's take a poll. How many real individuals posters are there on this board? If you are a poster, post your ID on this board over the next hour. We will count up then.
            Is Dave still counting or did he take his ball home?

Comment

Working...
            X