• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daisy
    replied
    Re: How Many?

Originally posted by DaveW
    Let's take a poll. How many real individuals posters are there on this board? If you are a poster, post your ID on this board over the next hour. We will count up then.
    Is Dave still counting or did he take his ball home?

Leave a comment:

• gh
    replied
    Originally posted by Trackshark
    I feel like I'm in an episode of 24 and I can't tell who the mole is.

Chloe, upload a by-pass link to the L.A. subnet system and I need the last 10 minute video feed sent to my Palm.
    Dude, you haven't been paying attention! It's "upload it to my panel"!

Leave a comment:

• Tree Stump
    replied
    so if i had 15 different logins here, i could simply log on to them all, say 'yes i am 1 person' and there you have 15 'real' individual posters!!!

Leave a comment:

• lonewolf
    replied
    This seemed like a simple , if repetitious, exercise at first but now it has me thinking....Hmmmm.. less than a couple... that would be either one or none... since I logged in it could be just me, DaveW and one other person posting under thousands of names.... unless DaveW has multiple names... maybe it is just me and DaveW.. or maybe it is just DaveW.. or just me.. or maybe only gh.. or tafnut.. .. now I getting paranoid..

Leave a comment:

• Trackshark
    replied
    I feel like I'm in an episode of 24 and I can't tell who the mole is.

Chloe, upload a by-pass link to the L.A. subnet system and I need the last 10 minute video feed sent to my Palm.

Leave a comment:

• bekeselassie
    replied
    You busted me, Dave! I actually log in under 3,827 different user names. Hope this helps your count.

Can I go get a job now?

Leave a comment:

• dukehjsteve
    replied
    Dave W = TROLL

Leave a comment:

• Pego
    replied
    This message board is not visited by more than a few individuals based on this test. This site should be deemed a non-entity as a result of rigorous research (as they say do your own DD). I suggest that others find a more meaningful outlet for track information and a more honest one, if that exists.
    The only thing this thread demonstrates is that you are nuts.

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    This message board is not visited by more than a few individuals based on this test. This site should be deemed a non-entity as a result of rigorous research (as they say do your own DD). I suggest that others find a more meaningful outlet for track information and a more honest one, if that exists.

Leave a comment:

• AS
    replied
    Why have you assumed everyone visits within an hour?
    Why have you assumed no peak usage times?
    Don't forget some of us are on the other side of the world and thus probably asleep when you're awake and vice versa.
    And why do I have to answer to you anyway?

Leave a comment:

• Master Po
    replied
    This is just a simple test and the clock is running.
    I hate the pressure of these timed tests. I'm not even sure I understand the question...I don't even know if the clock is still running...I can't stand it .. just tell me when the time has expired! This is just going to ruin my grades.

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    So far, there are less than a couple of people willing to claim that they are an independent poster on this board. Is this correct?

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    This is just a simple test and the clock is running.

Leave a comment:

• polevaultpower
    replied
    If you are referring to people with multiple logins, it's been discussed before. Use the search feature.

Leave a comment:

• DaveW
    replied
    I'm sorry, the clock is ticking and the count is very low.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X