• Link These Names, Question 24

Fritz, Michael, [], []

Bill & Al?
    Last 4 Dem prez candidates?

Comment

!!!!

but no

Comment

Fritz the Cat? Fritz and Hans, the Katzenjammer Kids? Classical fiddler and composer, Fritz Kreisler? Fritz Peterson and Mike Kekich...the two Yankee pitchers who swapped wives?

edited fer speling

Comment

Fritz, Michael, [Pierre], []

Comment

Please tell me this is NOT what I think it is . . . is Disney World a hint? I was there 2 months ago and these names sure sound like something I heard there.

Comment

Never having been Disney World, and that not being part of the answer, I would not be able to confirm that as a hint.

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                Never having been Disney World, and that not being part of the answer, I would not be able to confirm that as a hint.
                Then you are going to find it HIGHLY entertaining to discover that the 4 animatronic birds in the Tiki Room are named

Fritz, Michael, Pierre, and Jose!!!!

Certainly they are named after whatever the REAL answer is.

Comment

The birds at Disney World are apparently based on those at Disneyland, which have been around since 1963. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disne ... _Tiki_Room

No clue there as to where the names came from.

Comment

Originally posted by tandfman
                    The birds at Disney World are apparently based on those at Disneyland, which have been around since 1963. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walt_Disne ... _Tiki_Room

[GASP - an on-line source brought to bear!! I thought only I made that egregious faux pas!]

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut

[GASP - an on-line source brought to bear!! I thought only I made that egregious faux pas!]
                      So you and tandfman can share the bottom of the trivia-ethics ladder since while you got the names right, you didn't get the name of the room right, and the cheating tandfman gave it away in his post. Maybe I should just quit doing these. But nah!

Comment

Originally posted by gh
                        Originally posted by tafnut

So you and tandfman can share the bottom of the trivia-ethics ladder since while you got the names right, you didn't get the name of the room right, and the cheating tandfman gave it away in his post. Maybe I should just quit doing these. But nah!
                        Once tafnut mentioned the Disney birds, I did not think that what I did was cheating. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                        X