Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you eat a corn dog?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was the last time you eat a corn dog?

For me id have to say around 10 years and its a damn shame. I dont travel usually were the corn dog is served. I do know this , the corn dog does not get the respect it deserves. Its legendary. Its an institution. Its a way of life for many in the carnival business.

http://eric.garretmagin.com/images/eric/corndog.jpg
    Never
    0%
    Within 1 year
    0%
    2 years without a corndog
    0%
    Not a corndog to be found in 5 years
    0%
    Corndog -less for a decade
    0%
    25 Years ago i eat a corn dog
    0%
    phsstt!

I haven't touched a corny-dog since I was about 10, and here's why...

On an early-morning jaunt to our favorite fishing spot, my uncle stopped the car outside a Union Carbide plant that stank to high heaven with acrid odors emitted effusively (or some such...). He pulled out a couple dogs from the lunch box and proceeded to enjoy them quite loudly while us kids (3 of us) sat gagging in the back seat.

I can't even look at one now without recalling that awful smell!

Comment

State fair 11 days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by DrJay
        State fair 11 days ago.
        Your are my hero! Did you have lemonade with it. Was it good? Nicely browned? Mustard?
        phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by gm
          I haven't touched a corny-dog since I was about 10, and here's why...

On an early-morning jaunt to our favorite fishing spot, my uncle stopped the car outside a Union Carbide plant that stank to high heaven with acrid odors emitted effusively (or some such...). He pulled out a couple dogs from the lunch box and proceeded to enjoy them quite loudly while us kids (3 of us) sat gagging in the back seat.

I can't even look at one now without recalling that awful smell!
          Im sorry to hear that gm. Not all corn dogs are created equal. You had a bad memory, thats all. Please give the corn dog another chance. Im begging you.
          phsstt!

Comment

NEVAH! It doesn't pass the most rudimentary sniff or sight tests for edibility.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
              Have you NEVAH had a hotdog? Let me guess that answer is yes. Have you ever had anything breaded and deep fried? Again im gonna assume the answer is yes. Onion rings ring a bell you nut! YOU my friend are hypocrite of the first degree. Can you see this now? Your folly, your fear and your prejudiice have rendered you an imcompetent corn -dog -less -eating- boob. You make me sick.
              phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                Have you NEVAH had a hotdog? Let me guess that answer is yes. Have you ever had anything breaded and deep fried? Again im gonna assume the answer is yes. Onion rings ring a bell you nut! YOU my friend are hypocrite of the first degree. Can you see this now? Your folly, your fear and your prejudiice have rendered you an imcompetent corn -dog -less -eating- boob. You make me sick.
                a. Hot dogs are half nasty
                b. Fried bread is half nasty

ergo: fried bread hot dogs are WHOLLY nasty.

Onion rings are delish. Corn dogs do not have onion rings in them, hence they are STILL nasty.

My hypocrisy may extend to many milieux, but not judging NASTY foods.

I am not a boob, but I certainly li . . . never mind.

I make you sick because of the hugeosity of my cerebellum. It induces vertigo into your puny unspellabilitied brain. For that, I apologize.

Comment

a. Hot dogs are half nasty
                  b. Fried bread is half nasty

ergo: fried bread hot dogs are WHOLLY nasty.

Onion rings are delish. Corn dogs do not have onion rings in them, hence they are STILL nasty.

My hypocrisy may extend to many milieux, but not judging NASTY foods.

I am not a boob, but I certainly li . . . never mind.

I make you sick because of the hugeosity of my cerebellum. It induces vertigo into your puny unspellabilitied brain. For that, I apologize.
                  So are you saying you wont try a corn dog? Just one Nut. You dont have to be no kobiashi. Im begging you. Your a teacher for godsake! Teach your children well! What are you gonna say when a student stands up proudly and ask what about the corn dog teach? Open your mind and embrace a staple of americana. Its not to late. Ron Clarke would.

P.S. I must warn you Tafnut there is a militant group who will stop at nothin to promote the corn dog, so watch you back. These people are desperate. They have suffered decades of scorn and frankly rude jokes regarding the dog that is wraped in a blanket, if you will. I did warn you so i can rest easily. Dont underestimate these corn-dog-men. Their not human and they cant be reasoned with.
                  phsstt!

Comment

Dont underestimate these corn-dog-men. Their not human and they cant be reasoned with.
                    And so they are different from your average T&FN poster (present company excepted, OF COURSE) because . . . ?

Comment

Dont underestimate these corn-dog-men. Their not human and they cant be reasoned with.
                      And so they are different from your average T&FN poster (present company excepted, OF COURSE) because . . . ?
                      Opps!...
                      phsstt!

Comment

No joke, I just ate a corn dog for dinner three hours ago!

Along with a bunch of other stuff.

Comment

You dont understand, the corn-dog- people have my wife and son and they are demanding that Tafnut say something nice about the dog but there not opposed to other corn dog lovers coming forward. Bek, tell us about how much you loved your corn dog moment.
                          Thats not funny!

Comment

Oh this is terrible laughtrack! You have corn-dog problems of the first degree. Dont panic! Try to stay calm. There is a corn dog in you future, but you gotta believe.
                            phsstt!

Comment

Sunday August 20th of this year...at an outdoor vintage car show. Went back for seconds. Been checking the frozen food section at the market just in case there are microwavable corn dawgs on the hoof.

Comment

Working...
                              X