Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When was the last time you eat a corn dog?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Originally posted by tafnut
    Easier to specify the 12 things I WILL eat.
    1. White bread (with the crust cut off)
    2. Bologna
    3. Mayonnaise
    4. Milk
    5. Twinkies
    6. Ding Dongs
    7. Ho Hos
    8. Cherrios
    9. Saltine crackers
    10. Applesause
    11. Cheeze Whiz
    12. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

    Man, you know how to live . . . .

    Comment


    • #32
      Originally posted by tafnut
      Originally posted by wineturtle
      I suggest a Things tafnut Will Not Eat thread--we pick a food and he tells us his take on it
      That would go on to dozens of threads (food groups) and thousands of posts - from aardvark (sauted, steamed or broasted) to zwieback (too dry). Easier to specify the 12 things I WILL eat.
      Ok, i started this nonsense so ill bite-

      The 12 things that Tafnut will eat.....with his sprite........

      1.Pizza
      2.Captain Crunch
      3.Red rope licorice
      4. Ding dongs
      5. Yo-Yo's
      6. Marshmello moon pies
      7. Ice cream
      8. Donuts
      9. Top romen noodles
      10. Chicken nuggets
      11. French fries
      12. Cake

      This was very easy as i just remember what my son eat when he was 6 years old. Howd i do?
      phsstt!

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        The 12 things that Tafnut will eat.....with his sprite........

        1.Pizza
        2.Captain Crunch
        3.Red rope licorice
        4. Ding dongs
        5. Yo-Yo's
        6. Marshmello moon pies
        7. Ice cream
        8. Donuts
        9. Top romen noodles
        10. Chicken nuggets
        11. French fries
        12. Cake

        This was very easy as i just remember what my son eat when he was 6 years old. Howd i do?
        3 things there I hate.


        Originally posted by bad hammy
        Originally posted by tafnut
        Easier to specify the 12 things I WILL eat.
        1. White bread (with the crust cut off)
        2. Bologna
        3. Mayonnaise
        4. Milk
        5. Twinkies
        6. Ding Dongs
        7. Ho Hos
        8. Cherrios
        9. Saltine crackers
        10. Applesause
        11. Cheeze Whiz
        12. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
        SEVEN (!) things there I hate. Squackee wins 9 to 5!

        Comment


        • #34
          Originally posted by tafnut
          Originally posted by SQUACKEE
          The 12 things that Tafnut will eat.....with his sprite........

          1.Pizza
          2.Captain Crunch
          3.Red rope licorice
          4. Ding dongs
          5. Yo-Yo's
          6. Marshmello moon pies
          7. Ice cream
          8. Donuts
          9. Top romen noodles
          10. Chicken nuggets
          11. French fries
          12. Cake

          This was very easy as i just remember what my son eat when he was 6 years old. Howd i do?
          3 things there I hate.


          Originally posted by bad hammy
          Originally posted by tafnut
          Easier to specify the 12 things I WILL eat.
          1. White bread (with the crust cut off)
          2. Bologna
          3. Mayonnaise
          4. Milk
          5. Twinkies
          6. Ding Dongs
          7. Ho Hos
          8. Cherrios
          9. Saltine crackers
          10. Applesause
          11. Cheeze Whiz
          12. Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
          SEVEN (!) things there I hate. Squackee wins 9 to 5!
          OK, i wanna guess the 7 you hate!

          1. Cheese whiz
          2.Bologna
          3. Mayo
          4.Mac n cheese
          5. Saltine crackers
          6. Applesause
          7. Twinkies

          Again howd i do?
          phsstt!

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by tafnut
            Originally posted by bad hammy
            2. You have not legs to stand on in this argument. Only people who have tried a corn dog can authoritatively discuss merits and demerits of a corn dog.
            bad hammy, you ignorant slut, your powers of ratiocination continue to astound and amaze me. By your logic you are going to have to eat dog-s*** in order to discuss the relative merits of its delectability.
            Your ‘argument’ concerning dog poop is a specious, self-serving non-sequitur of an argument. And in answer to this so-called argument, yes, you would have to eat dog poop to authoritatively discuss the relative merits of its delectability. Otherwise your opinion, just as with corn dogs, is merely speculative and without merit.

            Comment


            • #36
              [quote=bad hammy]
              Originally posted by tafnut
              Originally posted by "bad hammy":sppyo6fs
              2. You have not legs to stand on in this argument. Only people who have tried a corn dog can authoritatively discuss merits and demerits of a corn dog.
              bad hammy, you ignorant slut, your powers of ratiocination continue to astound and amaze me. By your logic you are going to have to eat dog-s*** in order to discuss the relative merits of its delectability.
              Your ‘argument’ concerning dog poop is a specious, self-serving non-sequitur of an argument. And in answer to this so-called argument, yes, you would have to eat dog poop to authoritatively discuss the relative merits of its delectability. Otherwise your opinion, just as with corn dogs, is merely speculative and without merit.[/quote:sppyo6fs]

              I dont believe dog poop was on Nutz list although i know there are some health experts who would propose doogie-do over ding dongs.
              phsstt!

              Comment


              • #37
                Squack & BH. Give poor old tafnut a break. I enjoy eating (and the culture shock of bay area to San Diego has largely been food), but the list of "foods" that Pat could choke down include some of my favorites. Culled from both lists:

                Mayo (necessary for egg salad, not of much use otherwise)
                Milk (in moderation, I probably drink more milk than Pat does alchol)
                Saltine Crackers (needed for canned chili, my worst culinary vice)
                Applesauce (with roast pork) bh, I though Squack had the spelling problem

                Pizza (must have good crust, fast food places don't work)
                Ice Cream (with fresh berries) (and maybe a little Grand Mariner)
                French Fries (real potatoes only, no chopped and formed please) another use for mayo
                Cake (mostly German/Austrian style tortes)

                I do not eat no ketchup.

                Comment


                • #38
                  I confess, sometimes I just really don't understand you Squack. At the start of this thread ...
                  Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                  For me id have to say around 10 years and its a damn shame. I dont travel usually were the corn dog is served.
                  And less than three weeks ago ... here...
                  Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                  The Bridgewater, Connecticut fair starts tonite!

                  Dirty, smelly farm animals, tractor pulls and oversized belt buckels shaped like Texas for sale.

                  Maybe ill have to miss it.
                  I think I see the problem. If you refuse to venture into the corndog's natural habitat, I'm afraid I have no sympathy for your inability to get your mouth around one lately.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by mike renfro
                    bh, I though Squack had the spelling problem
                    That was a sympathy misspelling.

                    Originally posted by mike renfro
                    I do not eat no ketchup.
                    Ketchup is go for one thing, and one thing only – French fries. Any other use ruins whatever you are putting it on.

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Originally posted by BruceFlorman
                      I confess, sometimes I just really don't understand you Squack. At the start of this thread ...
                      Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                      For me id have to say around 10 years and its a damn shame. I dont travel usually were the corn dog is served.
                      And less than three weeks ago ... here...
                      Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                      The Bridgewater, Connecticut fair starts tonite!

                      Dirty, smelly farm animals, tractor pulls and oversized belt buckels shaped like Texas for sale.

                      Maybe ill have to miss it.
                      I think I see the problem. If you refuse to venture into the corndog's natural habitat, I'm afraid I have no sympathy for your inability to get your mouth around one lately.
                      Wow, your good Bruce. I never thought anyone paid any attention to my drivel. Your right about that fair. There is no way a corn dog couldnt be found but the price was too high.
                      phsstt!

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                        OK, i wanna guess the 7 you hate!

                        1. Cheese whiz
                        2.Bologna
                        3. Mayo
                        4.Mac n cheese
                        5. Saltine crackers
                        6. Applesause
                        7. Twinkies

                        Again howd i do?
                        very good - I hate 6 of those 7. The 7th, saltines, I don't 'hate', but they ARE kinda pointless.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                          Originally posted by DrJay
                          State fair 11 days ago.
                          Your are my hero! Did you have lemonade with it. Was it good? Nicely browned? Mustard?
                          Finished 2/3 of the one my 6 y.o. son got--I knew he wouldn't eat it all. Yes, there was lemonade. Ketchup, not mustard. Had some pretty ripe gas the next day. I wonder if anyone's ever impaled their throat on the sharp end of that stick it comes on and had to go to the hospital.

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X