• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cyril
    replied
    Originally posted by eldrick
    davydenko will soften him up more

he's an iron-man & overall is probably in world's top 3 in terms of groundstrokes ( & his return isn't bad )

if he had a big serve, he'd be challenging for clay/hard court slams
    Roger didn't look too soft yesterday. I don't think Davydenko listened to you very well. Rodick said he was "having fun" in the second set. At least he got to enjoy the match a little bit. Andy is a great athlete and has shown he can compete with anyone....almost anyone.

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied
    tommo

i've been preparing for maria v justine all day & i'm not really capable of any analysis, so please help me out :

the tv bookie is saying

4/5 v evens

is there something non-zero/non-bookie profit here ???

Leave a comment:

• Cyril
    replied

he's an iron-man & overall is probably in world's top 3 in terms of groundstrokes ( & his return isn't bad )

Yes, but he doesn't have the serve. It will be an enjoyable match. Both guys are tremendous tacticians. I still think Fed will take him in 4. Roger will tighten up his game. He knows it is now time to get serious.

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Cyril
    replied
    Re: Tennis

as blake v fed starts, i got a sneaky feeling that blakesy can at least soften him up enough for roddick to pounce on fed in the final
    It was a good one. Blake played well and Fed wasn't quite on his A game. But, did it soften him enough? Doubtful. To bet against RF (especially with RN out) would be like betting against Wariner...I won't do it.

Leave a comment:

• tlb747
    replied
    Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    kepp the reports coming plez cause im watching football- go blake
    Federer won in four sets.

Leave a comment:

• SQUACKEE
    replied
    kepp the reports coming plez cause im watching football- go blake

Leave a comment:

• Walt Murphy
    replied
    Showed a shot of Blake's brother in the stands--wearing a t-shirt that says "Pre Lives"! (at least that's what it looked like to these old eyes)

Leave a comment:

• eldrick
    started a topic Tennis

Tennis

as blake v fed starts, i got a sneaky feeling that blakesy can at least soften him up enough for roddick to pounce on fed in the final
Working...
X