Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link These Names, Question 34

[], Jamaica, Bermuda, [], Montego, Martinique, [], []

OK, I knew right away where these were from (Caribbean place names mentioned in the Beach Boy song Kokomo), but did not know how to fill in the blanks. Now I have 'researched' and know what the blanks are, but will leave that for others. And they are in order as mentioned from the beginning to end of the song.

Comment

Crap... I was hoping that by omitting the first one, the immedate crank-up would be lost.

Comment

I know it starts with Aruba, and has Key Largo in it, but they are not all listed in a row in one line, so that's all I'm coming up with.

Comment

Aruba, Jamaica, Bermuda, Bahamas, Pretty Momma, Key Largo, Montego, [I didn't think there were othesr]?... take it slow, that's where you wanna go, way down in Kokomo. I can't believe those lyrics have been burned into my brain since 1988...

Comment

as listed given to me: Aruba, Jamaica, Bermuda, Key Largo, Montego, Martinique, Montserrat, Port-au-Prince

Comment

Originally posted by gh
              as listed given to me: Aruba, Jamaica, Bermuda, Key Largo, Montego, Martinique, Montserrat, Port-au-Prince
              Well, I know "Bahamas" is in there after Bermuda. The others aren't part of the chorus (Montserrat and Port-au-Prince). Kokomo comes after Montego, too.

Here's a link to the actual lyrics:

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/b/beach+boys ... 13920.html

Comment

The "proper" answer was just Kokomo locales, which is correct.

Comment

Working...
                X