• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link These Questions, Number 42

[], [], Joey [], Chris [], []

I ain't going where this one is going.

Comment

The Ramones? There were various band members but usually only 4 though, I think.

Comment

Re: Link These Questions, Number 42

Originally posted by gh
        [], [], Joey [], Chris [], []
        I am EXTREMELY embarrassed and ashamed to say I know there was a teeny-bopper boys band with those names. Hope it's not them.

Comment

Not the Ramones, no.

Comment

I'll guess the boys from NSYNC, but there is no way I am going to spend any time looking up their actual names.

Comment

Can anybody do it without looking the names up? I surely can't!

Comment

Didn't one of them out himself recently-Lance something or other. Ashamed to admit I even know that much but at least I don't know his last name.

Comment

Yeah, that's the first guy, Lance Bass (I only knew about him because he was on the cover of some tabloid in the checkout line at the grocery store). And there's one "famous" guy who went solo.

Comment

Well this one's gonna go on forever if we can't look 'em up and nobody wants to admit knowing the answer.

I'm guessing your "famous" guy is Justin Timberlake, right?

Comment

Originally posted by BruceFlorman
                      Well this one's gonna go on forever if we can't look 'em up and nobody wants to admit knowing the answer.

I'm guessing your "famous" guy is Justin Timberlake, right?
                      'n sync was a lot like the Village People, but instead of the Indian Guy and the Bike Guy, there was the 'cute' one, the 'tough' one, the 'Latino' one, etc. I'm pretty sure that Timberlake is the only successful solo act. His new CD just hit #1, so I guess he survived the Boy Band era OK.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                        His new CD just hit #1, so I guess he survived the Boy Band era OK.
                        Kill me now.

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
                          Kill me now.
                          Buy that CD and I suppose we'll have to as part of our Musical Euthansia program.

Comment

Working...
                          X