Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most un-healthy breakfast you ever eaten

After seeing Tafnut's pepsi and peanut butter crackers breakfast i thought of my Slim Jims and Lays cheddar potato chip breakfast fondly.

Of course starting your day with a bloody mary is not very healthy but you feel like a million dollars.
    phsstt!

Red Bull and a Snickers.

Comment

I used to enjoy the crumb cake at Starbucks. Then I looked it up on their web site. 670 calories, lots of fat, lots of carbs. I don't do that anymore (which is not to say that everything I eat is healthful, but at least when I'm aware that something is that bad, I try to avoid it).

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
        Red Bull and a Snickers.
        You're gutsier than I! That would be the 'Breakfast of Champions', but I'm hyper enough as it is!

Comment

What:s terribly wrong with that is that I know I:ll be more burned than prior to consuming those ingredients - caffeine and sugar, but do it on the fly, once-in-a-while, anyway.

Comment

Anybody eat last nites left over pizza for breakfast? ummmgood
            phsstt!

Comment

I'm guessing an argument could be made that a "standard" breakfast of bacon, eggs, toast w/ butter & jam and coffee w/ cream & sugar is about as downright unhealthy as you can get.

Comment

Re: Most un-healthy breakfast you ever eaten

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
                Of course starting your day with a bloody mary is not very healthy but you feel like a million dollars.
                What's wrong with a good bloody in the morning? Lots of veggies and carbs, add the lemon or lime for fruit, then add some clam juice and you've covered most of the major food groups! Or you can really complete the mix by making a bull shot with a beef bouillon cube. Perfect!

Comment

Just did it this past Sunday morning. Cold. Tasted [email protected]

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                    My wife and I frequent a nice Italian restaurant on Friday nights and I always get the Large pepperoni pizza, knowing that I now have Saturday's and Sunday's brunch. I do have the good sense to heat it up, though. I prefer the reheated version over the fresh one. I guess it's because I don't like runny tomato sauce.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                      My wife and I frequent a nice Italian restaurant on Friday nights and I always get the Large pepperoni pizza, knowing that I now have Saturday's and Sunday's brunch. I do have the good sense to heat it up, though. I prefer the reheated version over the fresh one.
                      If you heat it up, it doesn't count, right hammy?

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                        My wife and I frequent a nice Italian restaurant on Friday nights and I always get the Large pepperoni pizza, knowing that I now have Saturday's and Sunday's brunch. I do have the good sense to heat it up, though. I prefer the reheated version over the fresh one. I guess it's because I don't like runny tomato sauce.
                        If the pizza is reheated in the oven it becomes more chrunchy which i think is best. If its reheated in the micro-wave it becomes kinda rubbery, not as good in my humble opinion but still better than a bowl of mushy oatmeal.
                        phsstt!

Comment

If the pizza is reheated in the oven it becomes more chrunchy which i think is best. If its reheated in the micro-wave it becomes kinda rubbery, not as good in my humble opinion but still better than a bowl of mushy oatmeal.
                          If it's breakfast, it's best left unheated, IMHO. If it's lunch or dinner, re-heat it, by all means. But you're right--pizza, like lots of other things, tend to get mushy when you nuke it.

Comment

Re: Most un-healthy breakfast you ever eaten

Originally posted by dj
                            What's wrong with a good bloody in the morning? Lots of veggies and carbs, add the lemon or lime for fruit, then add some clam juice and you've covered most of the major food groups! Or you can really complete the mix by making a bull shot with a beef bouillon cube. Perfect!
                            That's the old joke about why is Irish Coffee the ultimate source of nutrition? Because it's about the only thing that contains all of the four essential food groups: sugar, fat, caffeine & alcohol!

Comment

My first year at university i lived in a B&B. Here to be precise:
                              http://www.baronyhouse.co.uk/accommodation.htm

it has obviously attempted to go up market. When i was there it was plain old 23 Mayfield Gdns.
                              (note, in the UK B&B's are the low end of the accommodation scale, unlike the US)

Our land lady used to give us a fried breakfast every morning. Since we had no access to the kitchen and no money to spare there was no option but to eat it.

One afternoon I was in her kitchen paying my rent and I noticed some fish cakes sitting in her frying pans in an inch of congealed fat. Sure enough, we had fish cakes for breakfast the next day. So if the food posioning didn't get us, the fat would. Amazingly, no one got ill for the whole year. Probably the germs were killed off by the beer and whiskey.

Comment

Working...
                              X