Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Revolutionary Summer by Joseph Ellis

Comment

• Been re-reading a lot of old books in my library - just re-read "On a Cold, Clear Day", the Frank Murphy bio of Buddy Edelen

Comment

• I just finished The Alquimist by Paulo Coelho. It was enjoyable enough but it was also the first book I made it through in the original Portuguese. That has been one of my plague projects.

Comment

• Im re-reading Harry Potter books. Just finished Prisoner of Azkaban. It's been over 10 years since I read these books so Im enjoying the re-read.

Comment

• I recently finished Ron Delany's autobiography, "Staying the Course", and enjoyed it very much, in part because I'd gone to Dublin for a few months during my medical student days, and laughed about Delany's accounts of culture shock he'd encountered when he came to Villanova as a student a few years earlier. The book is well-written, and seems to have been written by Delany himself, rather than by a ghost writer.
            I had just started "Arguing with Zombies" by Paul Krugman, but I ended up in the hospital with a fractured hip, and the book seems to have disappeared while I was in "the slammer". I think that I know where it is, and will resume once I'm mobile enough to search

Comment

• The latest Joe Ide book -- Hi Five

Comment

• https://m.barnesandnoble.com/w/bury-...ord/1113706679

Memorial day weekend, a time to remind myself of the great men to whom we owe life and liberty.
                Last edited by user4; 05-25-2020, 01:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X