Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The official college football thread (Vegas style)

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21-7, Ginn in the locker room.

Oh boy.... :shock:
    There are no strings on me

Comment

• Kinda pathetic that the National Championship game can't even get its own thread!!

Comment

• I told you USC belonged in the title game! (I just didn't know they were supposed to be playing Florida :-) )

Comment

• Originally posted by gh
          I told you USC belonged in the title game! (I just didn't know they were supposed to be playing Florida :-) )

Everybody pile on!!

Comment

• So who won? Florida by the sounds of it? If true, a shame Bill Vol refused to bet of Florida, he could have cleaned up.

Comment

• Wait! Stop! Daisy, I did bet Florida! 'Cept the puss guru is welching on it due to flimsy excuses. I'm embarrassed for him over this.

Comment

• Bill Vol, i reread the thread and you're right. You did try to resurrect the bet. But guru didn't reply to your offer. Seemed like he had ample time to set the terms. Not sure how you have a live one without any terms.

I just saw the score, what a blow out! Certainly makes you realise that national champs should never be decided by a computer.

Comment

• It is pretty sad, Daisy. But people like guru are beyond help.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillVol
                    It is pretty sad, Daisy. But people like guru are beyond help.

lol.

Here's you setting the terms in the "little leven" thread:

"I will bet $10 with you and with Guru on the national championship game. You all need to give me 7.5 points -- the Las Vegas betting line."

Show me where I agreed to that, therefore making it a bet.

Comment

• The official college football thread (Vegas style)

I thought this would be an appropriate name change to this thread since it has bobbed and weaved into quite a few topics, teams and bowls. Michigan & Ohio State have paled into oblivion.
                      If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillVol
                        the puss guru is welching on it due to flimsy excuses. I'm embarrassed for him over this.
                        I'm all about trying to embarrass guru, BillVol, so can you show me the post where he bet with you, so we can ALL pile on and call him bad names?!

Comment

• Originally posted by tafnut
                          Originally posted by BillVol
                          the puss guru is welching on it due to flimsy excuses. I'm embarrassed for him over this.
                          I'm all about trying to embarrass guru, BillVol, so can you show me the post where he bet with you, so we can ALL pile on and call him bad names?!
                          yeah, just because guru's team played like a bunch of girls last night doesn't make him a puss . . . :shock:

Comment

Working...
                          X