Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Revisionist history is the last desperate act of the truly pathetic!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
      Revisionist history is the last desperate act of the truly pathetic!!!!
      Revisionist? Are you trying to tell us that Stanford didn't screw up?

You have to admit the halo around the knee was hilarious, surely even a farm alum can laugh at that 25 years later? Right, tafnut? Or does their bitterness last this long

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy
        does their bitterness last this long
        In a word: yes. Those Bezerkeley alums are the WORST at rubbing it in. I live in the Deep South and the folks around here are still peeved at that fracas that ended over 140 years ago. I'm going carry this grudge till they pry my cold dead Cardinal fingers off The Axe. :twisted:

Comment

I'm going carry this grudge till they pry my cold dead Cardinal fingers off The Axe. :twisted:
          A true Stanford fan would carry the grudge till they pry their cold dead Indian fingers off the Axe! :P

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
            I'm going carry this grudge till they pry my cold dead Cardinal fingers off The Axe. :twisted:
            A true Stanford fan would carry the grudge till they pry their cold dead Indian fingers off the Axe! :P
            I never liked 'Indians' and not for PC reasons. It was too inspecific. Thunderchickens, now THERE was a mascot!!

Comment

Originally posted by EPelle
              This never gets old:

1-800-BEAT-CAL
              A former Chron sportswriter, Glen Dickey, always thought that Cal's #

1-800-GO-BEARS was much more classy. Course, Glen was a UC alumn

And I still think Stanford should have gone with the students vote and become The Robber Barons.

Comment

Jahvid Best named SF Bay Area High School Football Player Of The Year (although the headline writer can't seem to spell his name correctly): http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.c ... N56JN1.DTL

Comment

Working...
                X