SOOO close! It's "Sahne".

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
      Originally posted by Nuvoleinviaggio
      Italian

ehm :roll: English

a very rusty Latin

and I can survive speaking Spanish

about German I know only an important sentence: ein apfelstrudel mit sane, bitte (= an apple strudel with whipped cream, please) and few other culinary words :P

Ein bier bitte, und snell!!!!
      ...and "snell" is actually "schnell".
      If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

Originally posted by Dietmar239
        Originally posted by SQUACKEE
        Italian

ehm :roll: English

a very rusty Latin

and I can survive speaking Spanish

about German I know only an important sentence: ein apfelstrudel mit sane, bitte (= an apple strudel with whipped cream, please) and few other culinary words :P

Ein bier bitte, und snell!!!!
        I meant " one bier please, and Snell?Forgot the :?: What would you like Peter?
        phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by Dietmar239
          Good thing you'll be ordering verbally and not writing it out longhand . . .

Comment

I finally understand why you chose that location. :lol:
            If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

I move frequently . . .

Comment

Well, you probably can't see it but I'm telling you off in sign language. You'd be proud of me since I used a rather short hand.

Comment

I can only read a very few sign language symbols. I wonder if you are using one of them . . .

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                    I can only read a very few sign language symbols. I wonder if you are using one of them . . .
                    Nah, I'm not that mean. It's just the thought that counts.

Comment

I like your style . . .

Comment

Aber, schlag ist besser. Keine zucker.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                          ein apfelstrudel mit sane
                          SOOO close! It's "Sahne".
                          sorry I didn't know how it was written I usually say that :wink:
                          “I'm not a star, I'm just an ordinary person who wants to do something because I think it's fun.”

Carolina Kluft

Comment

Now here is a man who new some languages. I do not know anyone else who knows more. I hope to to surpass him one day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Dick_Wilson

Comment

I'm fluent in English and (supposedly) French -- spent 12 years in a french immersion program in Eastern Canada... Went to Paris this summer, and found out how much French I don't know! With my Acadian accent and 16 years of not using my french, I'm not sure what they actually thought was wrong with me. But hey! Since when is "ticket" a French word?! I wanted a "billet" for the metro!

I am also the reluctant owner of the original and revised versions of the Klingon/English dictionary... Kapla! ops:

Comment

Working...
                              X