• Show
Clear All

• A Site For Venting Your Road Rage

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... N2PUU1.DTL

Venting you say?

http://www.dontdatehimgirl.com/
    There are no strings on me

Comment

Is the idea of a defensive driver completly purged from our culture. People today are driving like mad men.
      ... nothing really ever changes my friend, new lines for old, new lines for old.

Comment

I know I am probably in the running for the title of most flipped-off driver, since it is apparent that I am one of a small handful of people who still try and follow the established rules.

Driving daily in Houston is also why I don't bother watching NASCAR... I live it every time I venture onto the highways here!

Comment

Walking around in Ellicottville, NY today. Didn't see what happened but heard a honk and then someone yelling "Hey asshole, this is a crosswalk." My first day running down here since March and got honked at by more ignorant, inbred, pick-up driving, gunrack toting USAnians then I have in Canada in the last 9 months.

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
            got honked at by more ignorant, inbred, pick-up driving, gunrack toting USAnians then I have in Canada in the last 9 months.
            Oh, was that YOU??!! My sister/wife and I were just on the way to the church raffle/bingo/turkey-shoot/cow-chip toss extravaganza. Sorry about side-swiping you down in front of the Wal-Mart, but I was flipping off some idiot carolers who were singing WAY too loud for being in the morning and all (had us a mite too much moon-shine last night on account of Jethro finally passing his GED and all (he's only 27, youngest in our family to ever do it!), and I didn't see ya. Y'all have a right fine Holiday, y'hear?

Comment

Driving daily in Houston is also why I don't bother watching NASCAR... I live it every time I venture onto the highways here![/quote]

The NASCAR syndrome is alive and well in Atlanta too. I've never seen so many tailgaters and red light runners in my life.

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
                Walking around in Ellicottville, NY today. Didn't see what happened but heard a honk and then someone yelling "Hey asshole, this is a crosswalk." My first day running down here since March and got honked at by more ignorant, inbred, pick-up driving, gunrack toting USAnians then I have in Canada in the last 9 months.
                Happy Valley is barely in the USA !! Truth be told those 1800 people that live there have been exposed to lake effect snow so long that they have gone round the bend.If Canada wants to school Ellicotvillers in manners you can annex the town-hell take Buffalo too we won't miss it either .
                Let me be the only ugly American to wish you a happy and safe holiday season.
                PS you are allowed to keep any roadkill you find-It's the law!!
                Tom Hyland:
                "squack and wineturtle get it"

Comment

I'll say one thing though. Only 8 one-million dollar shacks have been sold in WNY ever and 3 were sold here in the last year. Vail of the east.

Comment

Working...
                  X