Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time running [ran] out for Hussein

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/meast/12/ ... index.html
    If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

He should have been nicer.
    phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by SQUACKEE
      He should have been nicer.
      Is it too late for TAFNY's? Nice!
      If you're ever walking down the beach and you see a girl dressed in a bikini made out of seashells, and you pick her up and hold her to your ear, you can hear her scream.

Comment

One wonders if he'll follow Goering's example and off himself before they can hang him.
        There are no strings on me

Comment

I'm probably dooming this thread, but killing him accomplishes nothing except proving he was right for killing HIS enemies . . . now he'll just be a martyr to the Al-Qaeda cause and give them an excuse to do something truly atrocious (not that they need one). CNN said today that the USA is especially susceptible to an EMP weapon, which would fry all our computers and send us back into the Stone Age.

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
            I'm probably dooming this thread, but killing him accomplishes nothing except proving he was right for killing HIS enemies . . . now he'll just be a martyr to the Al-Qaeda cause and give them an excuse to do something truly atrocious (not that they need one). CNN said today that the USA is especially susceptible to an EMP weapon, which would fry all our computers and send us back into the Stone Age.
            Surely you all have pencil and paper backups ready?

Comment

I'm probably dooming this thread, but killing him accomplishes nothing .
              First- justice, but have you thought if he's allowed to live then one day the bad guys will kidnap innocent people and demand his release. And when we dont let him go these people will be murdered?
              phsstt!

Comment

First- justice, but have you thought if he's allowed to live then one day the bad guys will kidnap innocent people and demand his release. And when we dont let him go these people will be murdered?
                An infinite number of scenarios are possible, but he killed all those people doing what HE thought was right, now we're killing him cuz WE think it's right? Doesn't really make sense to me, but sure, whatever, kill him. I actually do condone killing in the moment, as in the kill or be killed, but this is cold-blooded, pre-meditated murder, EXACTLY what he did. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.

Comment

An infinite number of scenarios are possible, but he killed all those people doing what HE thought was right, now we're killing him cuz WE think it's right? Doesn't really make sense to me, but sure, whatever, kill him. I actually do condone killing in the moment, as in the kill or be killed, but this is cold-blooded, pre-meditated murder, EXACTLY what he did. An eye for an eye leaves everyone blind.
                  Im gonna keep my mouth shut cause we have rules here on taking politics, dont we NUT? :twisted:
                  phsstt!

Comment

Im gonna keep my mouth shut cause we have rules here on taking politics, dont we NUT? :twisted:
                    yeah . . . I'm sorry.

Comment

CNN said today that the USA is especially susceptible to an EMP weapon, which would fry all our computers and send us back into the Stone Age.

I suspect the guys at CNN have spent a little too much time watching Ocean's 11.

In order for an EMP from a nuke to do it's damage it has to be detonated up in the air, the higher the better. Hard to imagine any terrorist getting a nuke the size needed to throw off a sizable EMP, much less get it in the US, and get it high enough over a populated area and detonate it.
                      There are no strings on me

Comment

There aren't really two sides to this discussion, are there?

Comment

We don't have a lot of cards left to play in the Iraq game. Perhaps the U.S. should keep this one for later play...?

Comment

Originally posted by oneill
                            We don't have a lot of cards left to play in the Iraq game. Perhaps the U.S. should keep this one for later play...?
                            Good point but i believe the Iraq government wants him hung.
                            phsstt!

Comment

Yes, they are abandoning protocol, and will bypass the presidential powers rules they have in place.

Comment

Working...
                              X