Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It took you 8 minutes to reply....were you working on your new hobby...cross stitching?

(come on you didn't say I had to keep that secret).

I hate SQUACK most of the time but he CAN be funny. My fav post by him was deleted- he wrote a great monologue on why we should be grateful the terrorists have a cap on the number of Americans they would kill.

By far the funniest post of the year.

I want it back...can deleted threads be reclaimed at the internet retruns counter?

Comment

Originally posted by mojo
      It took you 8 minutes to reply....were you working on your new hobby...cross stitching?

(come on you didn't say I had to keep that secret).

I hate SQUACK most of the time but he CAN be funny. My fav post by him was deleted- he wrote a great monologue on why we should be grateful the terrorists have a cap on the number of Americans they would kill.

By far the funniest post of the year.

I want it back...can deleted threads be reclaimed at the internet retruns counter?

Mojo, isnt it weird being able to see a genius that no one else can see?. What am i? The freaking track ghost of Christmas past?

I give and i give and i give. Im a giver. Basically a saint. One award? I poop awards. I got 2 maybe 3 Emmy's glogging up my septic fields.

I find the award i got adorable. You made one mistake though. You made me mad.( I may have been watching too many westerns). The 2007 Squack is coming. Stripped to the bone and twice as pissed.
      phsstt!

Comment

Were you frothing at the mouth when you wrote that? :roll:

I really threaten you don't I?

Well get over it cos the 2007 mojo is rolling off the factory floor as we speak- and trust me there is junk in the trunk that you won't be able to handle . :twisted:

And I am not talking mincemeat tarts, eggnog and gravy...well maybe a little bit. ops:

Comment

Sounds like a MoHummer to me.

Comment

Originally posted by kuha
            Sounds like a MoHummer to me.
            There are no strings on me

Comment

Re: The 2006 Tafnies!

Originally posted by tafnut
              Daisy and figo shared honors as ‘Best real scientific approach to PEDs’
              Just discovered this thread. ops:
              Originally posted by tafnut
              So what else deserves the Shock & Awe that IS a Tafny?!
              i would like to remind everyone ot the hilarious BCBaroo mid-life-rap. Much better than a crisis, it was very cool.

Here is the thread:
              http://mb.trackandfieldnews.com/discuss ... ht=#312394

And THAT rap.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqZ6rwHbEVA

Comment

Working...
              X