Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh Pego...the Little 'Leven is hurting!

You Big Ten guys seem to think the football world revolves around you. But then comes the bowl season!

I would love to take your money and bet on the tOSU v Florida game. Because not only will Florida cover that spread, they will run the Bucks off the field.

But I cannot do it, because I will be cheering for the Bucks to beat the Gators. Lucky for you.

Keep talkin' Bill.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/bowls06/n ... id=2714916
    There are no strings on me

Comment

Re: Oh Pego...the Little 'Leven is hurting!

Originally posted by BillVol
      You Big Ten guys seem to think the football world revolves around you. But then comes the bowl season!

I would love to take your money and bet on the tOSU v Florida game. Because not only will Florida cover that spread, they will run the Bucks off the field.

But I cannot do it, because I will be cheering for the Bucks to beat the Gators. Lucky for you.
      Do you want to wager on Wisconsin-Arkansas? We still have 14 hours .
      I am sure you'd be deathly afraid to bet on Vol-Lions, not to hex them.
      Let's look at the Big Ten showing so far. Minnesota and Iowa were expected to get killed and came "this close". Purdue never showed up. They were pathetic
      "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
      by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Wait, it was guru I was betting with. Sorry, Peg.

Arkansas will run the slow, cheese-fed, beer-bloated, sausage-eating, polka-listening Wisconsiners off the field. Yes, I said polka listening. I would take someone's money there, too.

I will not bet on any game involving Tennessee, though. That is always a no-no for any Vol fan.

Comment

Slow, cheese-fed, beer-bloated, sausage-eating, polka-listening Wisconsiners - 17

Fast, lanky, grits eating Arkansiners - 14

It's rather sweet.
          by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by Pego
            Slow, cheese-fed, beer-bloated, sausage-eating, polka-listening Wisconsiners - 17

It's rather sweet.

Indeed. Not to mention Bill's beloved Vols being slapped down by the Nittany Lions. Should Michigan beat USC the Big 10 and SEC will be even in the Bowl Challenge at 3-3.

Hot n' fresh crow pie on the windowsill for you Bill. :roll:
            There are no strings on me

Comment

I won't even bother gloating in front of BillVol. I'm just not that kind of guy.

Comment

Wow - USC is sprinting away from Michigan! I was pulling for SC (whom I usually abhor) because of the PAC-10 connection. I guess that answers the Big Question of the end of the season.

Comment

Originally posted by guru
                  Originally posted by Pego

It's rather sweet.

Indeed. Not to mention Bill's beloved Vols being slapped down by the Nittany Lions. Should Michigan beat USC the Big 10 and SEC will be even in the Bowl Challenge at 3-3.

Hot n' fresh crow pie on the windowsill for you Bill. :roll:
                  Just a tiny little rub-in.

Li'l Eleven 2
                  Enormous SEC 0

What is it going to be in 1 week?
                  by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
                    Wow - USC is sprinting away from Michigan! I was pulling for SC (whom I usually abhor) because of the PAC-10 connection.
                    I never root for USC - kind of like rooting for that New York baseball team . . .

Yesterday's TN game couldn't happen to a nicer guy than BillVol . . .

Comment

hammy, you must be a tri-athlete! Plus, you have zero credibility IMO based on your inaccurate comments you've made about the state of Tennessee. Which are more incredulous considering that you have lived here. You are completely FOS. You might be interested in knowing that people from California are POURING into the state of Tennessee because 1) California now sucks and 2) they love living in the great state of Tennessee. This includes people of all races and religions.

The UT game did not surprise me. That is Tennessee football as I've known it as long as I've followed it. As I said before, never bet on Tennessee either way. It is financial suicide.

I am surprised that the cheese-eaters beat Arky, but then Arky wasn't that good in the first place. Not really. But credit to UW. Wisconsin is home of the Swiss Colony! It wouldn't be Christmas without the SC catalog -- and I'm serious.

Still say that Florida will cream tOSU. In fact, I'm going to pull for the Gators. I'm ready for a wager, guru!

Comment

hammy, you must be a tri-athlete! Plus, you have zero credibility IMO based on your inaccurate comments you've made about the state of Tennessee. Which are more incredulous considering that you have lived here. You are completely FOS. You might be interested in knowing that people from California are POURING into the state of Tennessee because 1) California now sucks and 2) they love living in the great state of Tennessee. This includes people of all races and religions.

The UT game did not surprise me. That is Tennessee football as I've known it as long as I've followed it. As I said before, never bet on Tennessee either way. It is financial suicide.

I am surprised that the cheese-eaters beat Arky, but then Arky wasn't that good in the first place. Not really. But credit to UW. Wisconsin is home of the Swiss Colony! It wouldn't be Christmas without the SC catalog -- and I'm serious.

Still say that Florida will cream tOSU. In fact, I'm going to pull for the Gators. I'm ready for a wager, guru!
                        Can I get in :wink: ?
                        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

hammy, you must be a tri-athlete! Plus, you have zero credibility IMO . . .
                          Your IMO carries no weight with me.

Comment

if you have insomnia, then watch tennessee and psu play football

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                              I never root for USC - kind of like rooting for that New York baseball team . . .
                              I thought everyone roots for the Mets

Comment

Working...
                              X