Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bad hammy
    Originally posted by BillVol
    hammy, you must be a tri-athlete! Plus, you have zero credibility IMO . . .
    Your IMO carries no weight with me.
    You probably didn't enjoy living in Tennesee because the locals probably couldn't stand someone like yourself and probably dumped on your sorry ass. But ask the hockey players from the Preds and the football players from the TTs about Nashville. People with no prior connections at all to our state. Total outsiders from Canada who have decided to live in our state and love it here. Let's put it this way: You and they would not agree on what it is like living in Tennessee. They love it; you didn't. Hmmm....I think I'll take their view opinion over yours.

Comment

Pego, you may be happy to know that I saw the big 18-wheel rig with "WISCONSIN FOOTBALL" painted on it parked for the night in Tiftonia, Tennessee. This after their big win over Arkansas. That was an impressive win, but I still say that the SEC is better than the Big Ten.

I will bet $10 with you and with Guru on the national championship game. You all need to give me 7.5 points -- the Las Vegas betting line.

Comment

You are on.
        "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
        by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

You probably didn't enjoy living in Tennesee because . . . blah, blah, blah
          Apparently you have been selectively reading my posts about TN over the years. Other than the summer weather and the KKK roadblocks I had a great time in TN. Being white myself, people were great!

Comment

KKK roadblocks. Never seen one. And you don't need to be white to love living in Tennessee. Ask Alex Haley, a great Tennessean who I had the honor to meet at the Kingston Pike Kroger store at midnight back in the '80s. Or ask the Kurds in Nashville. Hell, ask anybody.

Comment

KKK roadblocks. Never seen one.
              Spring 1980, Murfreesboro Pike outside of Nashville at Hamilton Avenue. I’d been in the state for less than a month. Nice of the KKK to stop all the cars and hand out their literature. I’m sure Alex Haley and the Kurds would have been impressed with their generosity.

Comment

Spring 1980, Murfreesboro Pike outside of Nashville at Hamilton Avenue. I’d been in the state for less than a month. Nice of the KKK to stop all the cars and hand out their literature. I’m sure Alex Haley and the Kurds would have been impressed with their generosity.
                Watts.

Comment

Watts.
                  Racist loser . . .

Comment

"Racist loser"? Hilarious! You are cracking!

I'm glad your stay in Tennessee was so miserable. Hopefully you won't return! :lol:

Comment

Working...
                    X