• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ginn Out, Bucks On Heels!!!

There, happy tafnut? :P
    There are no strings on me

Better Thread Title needed - how about:

Gators Better Than Anyone Gave Them Credit For!!!

34-14 at half.

Do I hear the faint strains of an obese female contralto?

Comment

Holy Crap! What else could go wrong?

34-14, Half. :x

Comment

Originally posted by guru
        What else could go wrong?
        Whachamean? Everything seems to be going rather swimmingly!

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
          Do I hear the faint strains of an obese female contralto?
          More likely a mezzo-soprano, but I get your drift :x

Comment

Originally posted by tafnut
            What else could go wrong?
            Whachamean? Everything seems to be going rather swimmingly!
            Things look fine from here! Lotta game left, but man, OSU not looking good. And when your crappy kicker is knocking them in from over 40 yds, FL has to be feeling good . . .

Comment

Hey, isn't that the Titanic song the OSU band is playing? Sounds appropriate . . .

Comment

Not sure if this was mentioned on TV, but the radio guys said Ginn hurt his ankle CELEBRATING his kickoff return. :x

Comment

Not sure if this was mentioned on TV, but the radio guys said Ginn hurt his ankle CELEBRATING his kickoff return. :x
                  Ouch! Haven't heard that on TV yet.

Comment

Interesting stat: Ohio State has never beaten an SEC team in a bowl game(0-7).

Comment

The Big 12 in 2006 is a fraud. The whole justification for their legitimacy this year is based on Ohio State's defeat of a defending national champion which had lost its best player. Outside of the September Texas win down in Austin, what's the most impressive non-conference win for the entire Big 12 in 2006. Please don't say "Notre Dame".

Comment

Both teams will be in the locker room scratching their heads and asking, "What the hell happened out there?", for very different reasons.

It's almost like Ohio State rolled over when Ginn went down(apparently his own doing). Tressel put the nail in their coffin by going for it on 4th down from OSU's own 30. Once they failed(and you sensed they would) game over. The 2nd half for Ohio State was an absolute disgrace. They gave up, pure and simple.

Comment

The 2nd half for Ohio State was an absolute disgrace. They gave up, pure and simple.
                          A tad harsh. OSU didn't look any better or worse in the second half than they did in the first. Looked like an old fashioned ass-whuppin from the second play of the game on . . .

Comment

Originally posted by bad hammy
                            The 2nd half for Ohio State was an absolute disgrace. They gave up, pure and simple.
                            A tad harsh. OSU didn't look any better or worse in the second half than they did in the first. Looked like an old fashioned ass-whuppin from the second play of the game on . . .
                            The kicker was that punt late in the game by Tressel. Might as well send up a white flag and pull your team off the field. What a dork that guy is.

Comment

In one of the post game interviews, one of the Florida players said "they considered Tedd Ginn, Jr. to be an SEC player, not a Big 10 player. But aside from him, everyone else on their team was just a Big 10 player." Those aren't exact quotes, but that's the best I can remember.

Comment

Working...
                              X