Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather Acting Funny in Your Neighbourhood?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SQUACKEE
    Im not saying it isnt true but im sick of it.
    Which is EXACTLY what they've been saying all along - you WILL be sick of it.

Hype is just that - hype. The bad thing now is that people have been crying 'Wolf' for so long, when the real one comes, no one will believe it!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Daisy
      Originally posted by SQUACKEE
      Im sick of all this crap. Im not saying it isnt true but im sick of it.
      I think you mean "I will be dead of it".
      "Get on with the living or get on with the dying."
      phsstt!

Comment

• Originally posted by MJD
        Jehoval witness's say the world will end in 1976
        And only 100k get in I hear? Doesn't that make recruiting difficult?
        Its 160k i believe but all 10 million or whatever think theyre one of the special few.
        phsstt!

Comment

• Originally posted by tafnut

Hype is just that - hype. The bad thing now is that people have been crying 'Wolf' for so long, when the real one comes, no one will believe it!!!
          But which wolf is real and which wolf is a ghost? That is the question.But in the end it really doesnt matter, does it?
          phsstt!

Comment

• Originally posted by SQUACKEE
            Originally posted by tafnut

But which wolf is real and which wolf is a ghost? That is the question.But in the end it really doesnt matter, does it?
            Sure it matters. It ain't too late to do nothing about it.
            Take good care of yourself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mennisco
              It ain't too late to do nothing about it.
              Never put off till tomorrow that which you can do the day after . . .

Comment

• So it was chilly this morning, and I saw the cows hot breath in the cold morning air. I asked myself, do they care?

Comment

• Originally posted by EPelle
                  So it was chilly this morning, and I saw the cows hot breath in the cold morning air. I asked myself, do they care?
                  Only if their poo freezes instantly and they have to carry it around on their behinds.
                  Reminds me of a joke: A bear and a rabbit are taking a poo in the forest. The bear turns to the rabbit and says "Does the poo stick to your fur?" "No" says the rabbit, "and why do you ask" And the bear proceeds to pick up the rabbit and wipes his butt with the rabbit. :lol:

Comment

• Several seminars had to be cancelled on global warming in Buffalo because they had to shut some schools down BECAUSE OF THE COLD.

Highschools too. HIGHSCHOOLS.

Put a damn hat on. Be very afraid. It would appear I am in the minority(happily). Look at the poll on this page:

http://wben.com/

And this is in Buffalo where they are supposed to be used to it. Soft, whiny and lazy USAnians.

Comment

• Originally posted by MJD
                      Soft, whiny and lazy USAnians
                      And we KNOW you mean that in the kindest possible way . . . :twisted:

It's only getting up to 60 here today and I know I'm bummed!

Comment

Originally posted by MJD
                        Redundant,redundant, redundant
                        phsstt!

Comment

Originally posted by MJD

Not so sure he was being kind there :-) MJD has used colour and an extra font size on, what, three occasions, perhaps?

Comment

• Originally posted by EPelle
                            Originally posted by tafnut
                            Originally posted by MJD

Not so sure he was being kind there :-) MJD has used colour and an extra font size on, what, three occasions, perhaps?
                            He's using red because he's Canadian and wants to rub their noses in it. :twisted:

Comment

• Originally posted by Mennisco
                              He's using red because he's Canadian and wants to rub their noses in it. :twisted:
                              Just to be fair . . . it was I who put that in the red bold large font, not he.

Comment

• In my neck of woods

Sunday morning -23F
                                Yesterday -18
                                This morning -16

If this continues warming up like this, we'll get to zero in a week, LOL.
                                "A beautiful theory killed by an ugly fact."
                                by Thomas Henry Huxley

Comment

Working...
                                X