Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Weather Acting Funny in Your Neighbourhood?

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
    When gas is $10/gal, they like they have that 2018 Prius they got for cheap.
    We will do just that; devalue our currency through deficit spending and accomplish the great achievement of making a dollar worth a 1920 nickle. We can at least be grateful that all the great political movements for the last 100 years have agreed on that.
    Last edited by user4; 10-09-2020, 02:11 AM.

    Comment


    • I'm sure they'll have the Cali electric grid all sorted out by then.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by gm View Post
        I'm sure they'll have the Cali electric grid all sorted out by then.
        Mother nature is REALLY peeved at Port Arthur, LA. It's right in the path of the newest hurricane AGAIN!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
          Mother nature is REALLY peeved at Port Arthur, LA. It's right in the path of the newest hurricane AGAIN!
          ??? Where is that?

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gm View Post
            ??? Where is that?
            You know, the one right next to Port Arthur, Texas! Or is it Arkansas? I get them mixed up all the time.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Atticus View Post
              You know, the one right next to Port Arthur, Texas! Or is it Arkansas? I get them mixed up all the time.
              I think you meant to say Lake Charles.

              Port Arthur ain't getting much from this one, I don't think.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gm View Post
                I think you meant to say Lake Charles. Port Arthur ain't getting much from this one, I don't think.
                I was thinking PA, but you're right, it's headed at LC.

                Comment


                • Earth has warmest September on record, and 2020 may clinch hottest year

                  https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...-2020-ranking/

                  Comment


                  • Same news, not behind WaPo paywall:

                    https://yaleclimateconnections.org/2...-noaa-reports/

                    Comment


                    • Colorado‚Äôs Cameron Peak Fire explodes into biggest blaze in state history

                      https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...fire-colorado/

                      Comment


                      • My son is working part time at REI in Boulder and they closed a couple of hours early today just because of how bad the smoke was. Picture sent by a friend from Boulder yesterday evening.
                        Last edited by DrJay; 10-17-2020, 03:50 PM.

                        Comment


                        • Cal-Wood fire not far northwest of Boulder. New fire, I think.

                          Comment


                          • And

                            Comment


                            • Left Hand Canyon it looks like...incredible stuff.

                              Colorado wildfire erupts amid deepening drought, forcing evacuations in Boulder County

                              https://www.washingtonpost.com/weath...tories-1-1-1-1

                              Comment


                              • Yep, that's a new one today, up Lefthand Canyon near Ward. Finally some cooler temps today and even a little light drizzle in Boulder this morning.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X